This is Why You Are Fat?

Ritz Dijuto

Sep 15, 2008
I'm seized by an insane need to eat one of those Behemoth glazed donuts at that site.

And my fatness stems from ice cream, easy. I FEEL fat after nomming down on it, and I eat a lot of ice cream, so...

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
Hey, some of those looked really nice. The hot dog pie, the Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf With A Layer Of Mac And Cheese (I've never had mac and cheese, I'd really love to try it some time), the Bacon Burger Dog With Cheese.

And no, that's not the reason I'm fat (not that I am). The reason for that would be that I sit in front of a computer all day and hardly exercise, except when I whack people with swords.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
yaa. that all looked really fucking gross. i wouldn't eat any of it im sticking with hotpockets and gatoraid XD

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
"Where dreams become heart attacks" That made me giggle.
Not that they're funny, of course (heart attacks that is.)
But all of that food looked rather sickening to me.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Thats disgusting, why would you eat that stuff unless you were planning some kind of life insurance fraud.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Those food are not why people are fat, because honestly, I know a lot of fat people.

None of them down this shit o_O

But quite honestly, if bought so many times, this might be why people are poor, not fat ^^

Most of that looks quite expensive.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Eh, some of them were pretty tame (like the chocolate coated cupcake) but some of them....

How the hell could anyone eat the Behemoth Glazed Donut or the Lankford?s Gluttoneer?

My god! I mean, sure, they look positively delicious, but my god how could anyone eat that?

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
That looks frighteningly delicious, I could eat one every day for like a year.

Some of the other stuff is a little nasty.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Besides the occasional chocolate and red meat/game, my diet consists of rice, fish, sake, and tea. It's a wonderful thing, and I'm healthy too.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Lol why can't people just develop normal addictions when in need of comfort like a Drug Problem or Alcohol problem

I know I do!

Siris

Everyone's Favorite Transvestite
Jan 15, 2009
Ahhhh ignorence is bliss (Drinks a warm cup of pure fat)

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Man thats nasty, the look way to overdone. Plus I"m eating my HOME MADE burger right now. (real angus beef, and real white cheese on a soft sesemi bun)