This is Why You Are Fat?

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
Ok I was sent this link last week by my partner. I couldn't believe some of the crap on there and why people would eat it.

What I'd like to know is what are your favourite confort food recipes? Have your friends ever cooked anything from this link? Is there anything you want to try thats on the site? Is that the reason people get fat?

Personally I want to make the McChicken Nugget Cocktail and find a can of 'Baconnaise', just so I can show folk its tag line!

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
Erm it was confort food recipes I was looking for. Nowt asking if peeps were eating healthy foods.

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
im sure alot of those taste great. But I didnt see a single one that didnt look horrendous

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
My heart hurts just looking at those pics man.

I would eat the bacon poutine.

lordsandro

Aug 6, 2008
Well I haven't eaten any of this food.
I personaly enjoy fruits, vegetebles, cooked meat(chiken usualy and by cooked i don't mean fried) and fish. The problem is that all this costs a lot of money so I usualy eat potaitos in every posible way: cooked, boiled, fried and etc. The reason there cheap.
And i may be fat but my holesterol isn't high, so I will live longer than most of the skinny bunch who eat only in Macdonalds and have high holesterol. :D

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
samsprinkle said:
Is it wrong that it all looked like bliss to me???
Me too, my eyes glazed over and for a minute I was sitting at a large table, filled with these delights.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
All of that looked DISGUSTING.

... Yet I'm oddly intrigued by the chocolate covered bacon... what the hell.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
LOL@Behemoth Glazed Donut. I wish my local donut shop sold that!

Anyway, worst thing I have ever made for myself is this:

<Untitled Unhealthy Un-sandwich>
(from the bottom up)

Bottom "bun" is a waffle.
A slice of cheddar cheese.
Two-scrambled-egg patty.
A slice of Swiss Cheese.
A good thick slice of Ham.
Add bacon if you have it.
Drizzle syrup over top.
Add second waffle.

It's actually quite good, and from what I found out later, isn't all that bad for you.