This Isn't What I Ordered...

electric discordian

Apr 27, 2008
a local K.F.C. near where I used to work has a serious problem. They employ the angry bean man as I have begun to call him. The conversation went thusly.

Me: Could I please have coleslaw?
Him BEANS!
Me: No coleslaw.
Him BEEEEANS! U WANT BEANZ!
Me No coleslaw.....

And I wish I could use a larger font here, to emphasise quite how angry this guy got. I even saw him once reach over the counter and attempt to grab a customer by the lapels.

BEANZ!

Me Okay Beans!

There was a reason why the fridge at work was filled with baked beans!

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
Oh, yeah, we're forgetting. One thing I was also talking about is not being able to not do anything about the mistake. I couldn't since I was stuck four miles away with no way of getting there, and I didn't order or pay for it either. So, I had to just put on some cheese out of the fridge, instead of complaining and getting a refund or some free food like I wanted.

Craig FTW

Mar 25, 2009
I can recall a few mess ups, but one of them was a good one:

I was with my cousins and aunt once and we went to drive through taco bell. We ended up getting our order AND someone elses. But nobody else was there. So we just drove away quickly..

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
Urgh... So many times

If it's not the main part of the meal, its the size of the fries, or the drink. Or they screw up on the price.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
lasherman said:
Once my sister ordered a cheeseburger and it came without a patty
A coworker at that burger joint I worked at did that once. We had a regular customer, a personal friend of the owner, who also happened to do a lot of our repair and maintenance work. Anyway, he had an unfortunate curse of every time he came in, the fries got left out of his order. Well, one day, the owner was joking around with him and said "don't worry, we'll forget your fries again!" The order was made, he took it and left. Five minutes later, he was back, complaining of a perfectly assembled burger. Except that it had no meat in it.

When the cashier (a chick so hot, I practically hump air thinking about her) told me this, I laughed my ass off.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
The only place to never fuck up my order is burger king. Because i dont like relish, or any sauce for that matter. Asking for things plain seems to perplex people sometimes.

Give me my XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Supersized (UK supersize) Anytime...In fact...I could eat one now :)

Jun 6, 2009
I once wanted a McChicken, and they gave me a BigMac. Then I asked for the right thing and they AGAIN, sent me a BigMac. I asked (getting pissed of now) for the correct order, and they started getting angry with me. They then sent me Chicken Nuggets, and I asked for my order, FOR A FINAL TIME, calmly, and then they started swearing at me. After a 3 minute swearing match between me the cashiers and the manager, I finnaly got my sandwich, but now I'm not allowed in that McDonalds again.

(It's been 1 year now, and they still have that ban.)

Jaywebbs

Sep 24, 2009
I'm reminded of a couple stories on this subject,

A woman goes to McDonalds and orders two burgers for her two boys, one without cheese and one with cheese, she then goes to the counter and complains that her son that wanted cheese didn't get it and the one who didn't want cheese got cheese.

Then at KFC this guy orders a bucket of Extra Crispy chicken and gets a bucket of Original recipe, instead of complaining then and there decides to take it home eat all of it can come back next day with out a receipt or any proof of purchase and demands his money back.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Almost ever time I go to Taco Bell, the completely fuck up my order. I still go because I love the food when they don't fuck it up...
A dropkick to the face should teach them to mess up your order.
The Taco Bell where I live rarely messes up my order luckily...

McDonald's on the other hand messes up every other order....and forgets to give me straws....

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Yeah, usually because these places are staffed by dumb kids or people who just don't give a shit anymore.

That's why I go to Subway for 'fast food'. In a restaurant, I tend to be politer. I won't make a scene if the mistake is tolerable but if it's completely wrong then I will send it back.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I once ordered a Hershey pie at Burger King and instead got two packets of honey. I don't even know how that happened.

metalmmaniac

Jun 30, 2009
I hate when i go to a restaurant and this conversation happens:

Me: Do you have Dr.Pepper?
Waiter/waitress: No, but we have Root Beer?
Me: .... (not even remotely close)

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
McDonalds is the only 'restaurant' to ever get my orders wrong more than once, in fact I think they've done it at least 10 times now.
Theirs nothing awrong about getting angry over a botched order, throwing your food at whoever served you is a bit much though :p

I really need to not eat that garbage anymore, I always feel like shit every time I consume that fat soaked preservative riddled styrofoam. Thank god I only get lazy enough to even consider eating it maybe once a month these days.

cocoadog

Oct 9, 2008
well i used to be allergic to dairy... so anytime i ordered a HAMburger they always gave me a CHEESEburger... they messed up my order 3 times once. so Ronald McDonald got a face full of happy meal

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Its gotten so bad that I'm afraid to go through the drive thru. I always check my bag before I leave the window. I hope the employees dont think thats rude.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I hate pickles. Whenever I order anything I make sure to say "no pickles". But I still check every time because I still get them often enough to never trust the idjits behind the counter.