2. Withdraw life savings
3. Buy as many as I can afford
4. Bring home and arrange like in game
5. ?????
6. Profit

fealubryne

Jan 26, 2011
My very first reaction to this was, "Wow. Where are they sold, and how much?"

Then I realized they weren't. And was sad. I really want one.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Scorched_Cascade said:
Step 1)Buy lots of these
Step 2)Wait till roommate is out
Step 3)Hide them around his room with lines of sight into various bits of the room
Step 4)???
Step 5)Profit
Is that a variation of the Umbrella Corporation's business model, according to Yahtzee?

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
i am not god said:
Love it, the last step always has to be profit, not matter what the rest is about.
Don said:
Scorched_Cascade said:
Step 1)Buy lots of these
Step 3)Hide them around his room with lines of sight into various bits of the room
Step 4)???
Step 5)Profit
Is that a variation of the Umbrella Corporation's business model, according to Yahtzee?
No it's a south park reference that became a meme. Basically in one episode there are gnomes that steal people's underpants, when asked why they do this they reveal their business plan which reads:
1)steal underpants
2)???
3)Profit
They haven't yet worked out how stealing underpants will lead to profit but that doesn't stop them stealing underpants. It's a parody of start up businesses who do something without a clearly defined plan. It's evolved into "I realise what I am suggesting is stupid and has no reason to do it other than purely for doing it".

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
RatRace123 said:
MUST HAVE.
That's awesome and adorable in a weird way.

Valve, acquire partnership with these guys, NOW!
Well, it's valve were talking about. I give it a week.

OT: Yeah I want one. It would look awesome on my desk.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
Make it ushy to hug, have it say "Goodnight" whenever you turn off the lights, and you will have the greatest teddy bear in existence. I would honestly buy one of these things if I could. If only so I can say I have a little robot that lovingly tells me "Hello" when I come home everyday.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
It's... so... adorable...

I really could have a turret protect my baby!

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Scorched_Cascade said:
i am not god said:
Love it, the last step always has to be profit, not matter what the rest is about.
Don said:
Scorched_Cascade said:
Step 1)Buy lots of these
Step 4)???
Step 5)Profit
No it's a south park reference that became a meme. Basically in one episode there are gnomes that steal people's underpants, when asked why they do this they reveal their business plan which reads:
1)steal underpants
2)???
3)Profit
They haven't yet worked out how stealing underpants will lead to profit but that doesn't stop them stealing underpants. It's a parody of start up businesses who do something without a clearly defined plan. It's evolved into "I realise what I am suggesting is stupid and has no reason to do it other than purely for doing it".
Ah right; I first saw it on Yahtzee's review for Umbrella Chornicles. Actually thinking about it now, it does sound very-South Park.

Cadapalo

Jun 8, 2010
Valve do the smart thing and get to making these things already. I'm already thinking about who would love to have one of these.

Zeekar

Jun 1, 2009
Odd, I never realized how creepy those things are/sound in the context of the game. I kinda want one but I think I'd be afraid of it. Especially if it wasn't plush. I'd theoretically prefer a plastic one with working parts.

Rebel44

Apr 2, 2010
Zeekar said:
Odd, I never realized how creepy those things are/sound in the context of the game. I kinda want one but I think I'd be afraid of it. Especially if it wasn't plush. I'd theoretically prefer a plastic one with working parts.
With real machine guns :)

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
When they start mass producing these, I'll be first in line at the Valve Store.
As will I, I REALLY want one of these next to the door in my room!
Edit: How about I make myself look like less of an idiot and say that I'll be second...