Those "I'm Fucked" moments.

the-messy-ghost

Oct 11, 2009
Smoking a spliff with one of my best friends round the back of my old high school and a maths teacher walks round the corner. I felt like my heart had fallen out my ass. Fortunatly I was only excluded for a week. Oh the times we live in.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Lacsapix said:
When you die right after a autosave so you die everytime with no hope of survival....
That's the time to break the rules and bolt. If that doesn't work throw everything at them out of cover, just pound them. If THAT doesn't work keep trying to run away until you manage to do so.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Lamppenkeyboard said:
I am writing that off as whatever higher power that exists (I can't say that I believe in any particular one) throwing me a bit of a mulligan. And it was my only Advanced Placement course for the year, as well as the first I have actually taken.
Nah, AP tests are really that easy. You were way over prepared, two hours of studying each night for two weeks? I never studied at all for an AP exam and the lowest I got was a 4.

OT: Every single moment in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Driving down a road in a Bradley and hearing,"Look out, we've got enemy mines out there!" "wut?" KABOOOOOM. Driving down a road in a Bradley and hearing a faint, *chkt*. Somebody just got a C4 double kill. Everything looks safe, move to the objective... lololol random knife! Spawn on a teammate that looks safe... BAM sniper to the brain. Begin to toss a motion mine to avoid the above... shot as I start to throw it.
I don't know how my k/d is even somewhat decent, probably from my habit of camping a lot trying to avoid all the above.

Crysco said:
Gaming: On Bad Company 2, running into an enemy surrounded M-COM station to arm/disarm it or seeing the grenade from the RPG-7 come straight towards you [especially though the scope].
RPG? I believe you mean Carl Gustav. God DAMN Carl Gustav.

Also, I just remembered a moment from earlier. I was sniping between a rock and ledge near the beginning of Laguna Presa, thinking I had a decent spot. I'm a terrible sniper, so I was pretty close to the enemy base. Anyway, I was panning for a target, when I see a rocket flying STRAIGHT at me. I tried to run, but it was futile. It went in between the rock and ledge, nailing me directly in the face. Then the guy teabagged in the killcam, I couldn't have ragequit any harder.

__Anarchy__

Sep 17, 2009
In a game of soccer i was goalkeeping and this mean spirrited bastard was in a 1 on 1 with me and i went down to snatch the ball from around his feet = this is going to hurt = im fucked copped a knee to the jaw that day, the prick even told one of MY teammates "man i cant belive he got up from that i hit him pretty hard" lucky i have strong bones.
almost broke my jaw couldnt eat well for a couple of days.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Whenever I fight a frost mage in WoW...
If you come across one that is even slightly skilled, your fucked.

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
Arcanum, stopping off in tarant to buy bullets but somehow becoming trapped in the back room of a high level bandit group. And my only escape was through a sewer filled with zombies.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
In games:
- At the end of Prototype. Not when you first see the monster, that I was excited about. The problem was realize the timeline I had to work with, and that my attacks did about as much damage to it as spitting in it's general direction...
- In Tekken 5 whenever that cock Jinpaichi started one of his patented "infinite, unblockable, unavoidable and unbreakable" stun combos.
- Seeing the "grenade" icon in Modern Warfare's Single player and realize I had no where to run to.
- TAAAAAAAAAAAANK! Even after 2 years playing L4D1/2, the Tank music is just... "OHHHHH SHIT!"

In real life, a couple of times I came close to death. That was fun. Wasn't much "I'm fucked!" as much as "well... I'm done."...

Konrad Curze said:
When I was younger I used to tend bar. Bartenders get girls very, very easily.
My girlfriend at the time was very, very, very jealous.
So imagine how I felt when she pulled a very slutty pair of bra and panties out of my washing machine.
My cousin had been staying with me and had just forgotten them but come on, the old "its my cousins" excuse has been so overused that no one ever believes it anymore.
Ok, color me curious... How did that play out?

madmsk

Apr 18, 2010
Konrad Curze said:
.... All thats missing is a evil twin and dwarf with an eye patch but thats kids for ya.
That and realizing that it's all been an elaborate dream sequence.

madmsk

Apr 18, 2010
Anyway, back on the topic of being fucked, I've always thought the Left 4 Dead mastered the art of making you feel like you're fucked.

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Walking down the hallways of 2fort, And i notice a pyro coming at me, then around the corner 4 more, and i notice 5 pyros spreading impenetrable walls of flame.
And behind me? 2 more pyros
I thought "Dead ringer won't help me now"

madmsk

Apr 18, 2010
Also: L4D Tank Hordes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fDfxF1Oe8&feature=player_embedded

TheEarlOfGrey

Feb 5, 2010
It happened to me yesterday on Halo 3. All my team of 'Username', 'Username001', 'Username002' etc, left as we were charging against the enemy base on Assualt, so I had a bomb, entered the base with the bomb expecting to covered...and watched all the enemy team turn round and throw a flurry of plasma grenades straight for my face.

AnarchistScum

Jun 2, 2010
Driving my moped (Swedish thing) and this being while I'm taking it home, my first time on the road with really heavy wind coming in, blowing me off the road. I see the white lines on the right of my drive lane, and the gravel next to it. /FFFFUUUU as I fall face first to the asphalt. Luckily I only scraped my left hand a little and the metal buttons on my jacket broke most of the speed I was travelling at...

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Jumping straight into the middle of About ten of these in the Cave of Ordeals:

There is really no escape then

obliviondoll

May 27, 2010
Real life: On a gravel road, on a wide right corner. Left side (outside of corner) was a steep drop, right side was another lane I couldn't see far ahead in because of the cliff wall.

Something ran out in front of me (think it was a rabbit or something) and I slammed on the brakes. Was a very bad idea. Car lost traction, and started to spin.

Somehow, instead of doing what physics would suggest is most likely and going off the steep drop, I ended up turning around, and going back the other way, across the road, unable to see whether a car was coming or not, through blind luck not hitting anyone as I crossed the road, and landed in the ditch at the base of the cliff. Car was damaged, but not badly, and nobody was hurt.

In game: (nowhere near as impressive) Tekken 5 - first time I saw Jinpachi stun then use his fireball attack - "I'm fucked!"

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
When I became the last man alive in an airsoft game. 60+ people were inside and around the building we were supposed to be defending and every single one of them was looking for me.

I only found out I was the last one when a marshall nearby radio'd to another one to tell him there was "One poor bastard left". Shots were coming in through a window behind me, I was busy keeping them outside of a fire exit through two windows in front, and below I could hear the majority of the attacking force readying grenades & m4 magazines to climb the stairs in the hallway.

It was inevitable. In the end I got grenaded & managed to avoid being pelted to death, and came out of that building a team hero.