Those "I'm Fucked" moments.

Striker501

Apr 4, 2010
In resident evil 5 i had no health, 10 pistol bullets and what do i see? two bloody chainsaw bastards spawning at the same time -.-

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Miumaru said:
NeutralDrow said:
The first time I ran into the Sorceress battle in Wizardry 8. Or <url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaot30UKfyQ&feature=related>Nessie.

Fear has a soundtrack.

Every moment of Wizardy 8 I knew I was screwed. That game was hard, and I never felt safe...and didnt get far. Took me ages to get to that first city or whatever, even found one of the people who fill out those last 2 team slots.
Holy crap, two people who played that game?

It was a ***** all the way though.
Tell you the worst part though... Pvt. Sparkle. Oh god, why?

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
obliviondoll said:
Real life: On a gravel road, on a wide right corner. Left side (outside of corner) was a steep drop, right side was another lane I couldn't see far ahead in because of the cliff wall.

Something ran out in front of me (think it was a rabbit or something) and I slammed on the brakes. Was a very bad idea. Car lost traction, and started to spin.

Somehow, instead of doing what physics would suggest is most likely and going off the steep drop, I ended up turning around, and going back the other way, across the road, unable to see whether a car was coming or not, through blind luck not hitting anyone as I crossed the road, and landed in the ditch at the base of the cliff. Car was damaged, but not badly, and nobody was hurt.
Damn! bet you needed a change of underware after that! Good to know your still with us and nobody was hurt. =)

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
In the demo for Dead Rising, when I have one square of life left, and a circle of zombies enclosing around me. :(

Any shooter when I run out of ammo. Except the first BioShock. My Wrench was my most powerful weapon.

Uhhh, in fights against bosses on Final Fantasy games that attack the whole party at once and my health is low and I don't have any healing items left. At that point I pretty much give up and pull a kamikaze. On FFVIII that was the point where I just used Darkside. Although that actually won me the fight once.

Others I can't be bothered to conjure the memory of.

HobbyJim

Aug 4, 2009
When I discovered that I needed to get an A in my last film class to graduate on time with the rest of my classmates. the teacher I had gave me a C the past two classes I had with him.

Ker-Fucked.

HobbyJim

Aug 4, 2009
oh wait! this is a gaming thread. my mistake:

when I was playing KOTOR 1 and I went up against Malak with a scoundrel/consular class jedi in a battle with which I forgot to upgrade my lightsaber.

Again, Ker-Fucked.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
AngloDoom said:
Time two guys, one small and grinning one fucking huge and scowling, walked up to me with the smaller one shining a laser-pen in my eye.

"Oh shiiiii-"
What about angry smoker? Angry Smoker damnit! (Seriously, is this a weird coincidence? I keep quoting you. Have you just started posting again, or do I just keep seeing your posts at the moment o_O?)

There has been a lot of stuff, mostly because I have a mouth bigger than my fighting skills could back up.

Rboy93

Mar 11, 2010
I dropped a beach umberella through a huge glass table. The glass shattering was symbolic of all my pay for the next 3 months falling apart.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
When I found out that the massive eviil demon lord of Oblivion was standing in the middle of the most populated city in Tamrial.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
darkfire613 said:
ninjajoeman said:
darkfire613 said:
The moment I read the first problem on my geometry final (I'm a high school freshman).
let me guess you didnt study your justifications or definitions?
A good third of the test was on sine/cosine/tangent, which we spent one week on at the beginning of the semester and never used again. I had also only gotten five hours of sleep the previous night, and had two other finals right before.
well that might do it. I want to say I wasn't being an ass I just happened to not study my justifications and definitions and it screwed me over. =P

Feriluce

Apr 1, 2010
Marter said:
Every time I needed to use a gun in Mirror's Edge.
That game is mediocre on average.

The freerunning is great. If the whole game had just consisted of those it would have been perfect.

The combat is so horrible it makes me want to smash my head against the desk.

The freerunning segments where you're beeing chased is pretty annoying as well.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Feriluce said:
That game is mediocre on average.

The freerunning is great. If the whole game had just consisted of those it would have been perfect.

The combat is so horrible it makes me want to smash my head against the desk.

The freerunning segments where you're beeing chased is pretty annoying as well.
I quite liked it, despite it's glaring flaws. If they had made the collision detection slightly better, and removed the need for guns, I think it would have been my GOTY for 2008.

As it stands, it's a game I dig out every now and then to beat in an afternoon.