Those one liners that cause you to *facepalm*.

almostgold

Dec 1, 2009
From Die Another Day:

*Bond tied up. Villain with diamonds sandblasted onto one side of face walks up to him.
Bond: How nice to see you. I missed you're.. sparkling personality.
* Villain punches bond.
Villain: Hows that for a punchline?

I mean shit.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
hiram88 said:
justhereforthemoney said:
Oh wait, discussion... Erm, I guess the time we were given a written spelling test in my English class. As in, it was written... i.e. "spell onomatapaeia" WTF... We all kinda think our teacher was high when she came up with it. Worst part is, some people got some WRONG!
Wait...what? You're complaining that the test was hard, and then say that some people got some questions wrong was the worst part? *facepalm*

You, sir, are fail
He was explaining that the test was easy
*facepalm*

c0lefalk

Nov 2, 2009
Teacher: "Write your name on this folder, and give it back to me when you're done."
Student: "Is that with a capital Y?"

Prof.Wood

Jul 10, 2009
Eggsnham said:
canadamus_prime said:
Eggsnham said:
My friend used this pick up line on a girl he liked:

"Baby, I'm a real estate agent, and I've got some property for you on 'Boner Way'!"

Yes.. He did get the girl. However, in his defense for actually using that line, he is a very charming and charismatic fellow with the ladies. Not that I'm jealous or anything.. [small]Lucky bastard![/small]
He actually said that and it it worked??. Excuse me, I have to go kill myself now.....
That's what I said as I watched it.
opposite day?
O.T Anything said by Bill O'Riley, who decided to let that tool have a show in which he can voice his opinions?

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
From movies: Curses!!
From games: reload!
From life: warning some might find this unsuitable so ive put up a spoiler
Girl: yo n*gger!
Me: Why would you call me that? im white. Thats what people used to call your race?
Girl:You just called me a N*IGGER!
Me: *face palm*
EDIT: whoo this is my 500th post!*open champange*

troth

Jun 8, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-flQmtL_IQ

Also: "I eat green berets for breakfast."

From Commando.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Not technically a one-liner, but Uncharted 2 had this:
British woman (don't know her name, only played the demo): So, is that an ancient Tibetan ritual in your pocket?
Drake: Or maybe I'm just happy to see you (note: I don't remember it ad verbatim, but it's mostly like that).

Jul 9, 2008
hiram88 said:
Mr Bacon said:
Oh wait, discussion... Erm, I guess the time we were given a written spelling test in my English class. As in, it was written... i.e. "spell onomatapaeia" WTF... We all kinda think our teacher was high when she came up with it. Worst part is, some people got some WRONG!
Wait...what? You're complaining that the test was hard, and then say that some people got some questions wrong was the worst part? *facepalm*

You, sir, are fail
Well done for contributing a practical example to this thread. I mean, there's no way you could have been serious...

BloodSquirrel

Jun 23, 2008
JinxyKatte said:
A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!?!? You gave one of the greatest superheroes of all time a bat credit card.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! does not compute!!

Cookie for the reference
Funny story: I was showing my friend that, and he actually pulled out his Batman credit card.

Randvek

Jan 5, 2010
I think "that's what she said" is disgraced to facepalm material at this point.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
One-Liner a friend came up with earlier this week: "Are you from Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong!"

... *facepalm*

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Disaster Button said:
A good guy beats up 400 guys without breaking a sweat, "I'm getting too old for this" *stabs more guys*

Such silliness cannot be contained by one facepalm!

OffT: The ST characters really like facepalms

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
hiram88 said:
Mr Bacon said:

You, sir, are fail
I think you've misinterpreted it. The teacher wrote the words that they had to spell. So you would think you couldn't get the answers wrong, as they were on the test. But some people did.

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
ultrachicken said:
hiram88 said:
justhereforthemoney said:

You, sir, are fail
He was explaining that the test was easy
*facepalm*
Yea but I didn't write that.

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
Meems and romance oneliners give me constant facepalm syndrome

ObsessiveSketch

Nov 6, 2009
orannis62 said:
hiram88 said:
Mr Bacon said:

You, sir, are fail
Well done for contributing a practical example to this thread. I mean, there's no way you could have been serious...
Maybe she's not as high as you think, as you just MISSPELT "onomatopoeia," you silly illiterate, you.

OT: most anything pasted clumsily into the most recent "Prince of Persia" movie trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I01KOfuD2k

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
"thats what she said" (funny but getting old)

"obama:change is coming america" (change isnt always a good thing and also a question.....when?)

Quoted from my friend Jordan "I rape Taco Bell!" (causes me to facepalm but not in the "omg thats so stupid" way but in the "thats Jordan for ya" way...I still laugh when he says that)