Those wierd snacks you like to make...

Apr 25, 2009
You know, the almonds with tomato sauce or the rice crackers with mustard, or frying up a ton of stuff from the pantry and calling it 'stir-fry', or maybe something a little more creative?

Me, I like liqourice sticks dipped in vodka. Yum?

So what little bits and bobs do you cook up for yourself when you're peckish, and everyone else looks at your plate in horror and starts edging away?

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
A sandwich. With everything I can find in it.

Peanut butter, bacon, ham, chicken strips, barbecue sauce, cheese, onion dip, fried onions, curry, garlic chili... you get the picture. In fact, I just made a sandwich and tossed in some leftover pizza.

Audio

Apr 8, 2010
Jacket potatoe and cheese sitting on a slab of Gammon......with Rice and Gravy.

The gravy warms the cheese and seems to melt into it, the rice soaks up the gravy and leaves the cheese stuck to the grains. MMMMmmmmmmm

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Ketchup and mustard in a bun. And like a handfull of salt.
Mainly because these are ingredients we almost always have.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Salad cream sandwich. I can't believe that Heinz actually wanted to discontinue that stuff...

Housemate yesterday did what look like marmite (the unholy) on toast, it turned out to be barbecue sauce.

Oh tasty, tasty condiments, often better than food...

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Toast two slices of bread, put some cheeses and ham between the two. Then microwave for 30second. Serve with BBQ sauce.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
None really come to mind for me (because I hate mixing foods) but yesterday, my brother a peanut butter hotdog on bread.

Ben Jamin

Apr 15, 2009
Cookies and cream icecream with a spoonfull of both of Nutella and Peanut Butter and mixed into a nutty chocolate tasty as hell paste.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
SL33TBL1ND said:
Mexicana doritos with mozzarella cheese and ham microwaved into a sandwich.
that sounds delicious, i must try it someday.

OT:i dont really have a strange snack

EDIT: it was tasty

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
Tortilla wrap with tomato puree, cheese, ham, and pretty much anything else I can find (sammich fillings, sauces, pizza, chillies, everything savory) and fried in a pan, like the world's most delicious quesadilla.
Maybe not too odd, but delicious.

Now I'm hungry ._.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Furburt said:
Also, I lurves garlic. Like, on everything. I once put garlic on my cornflakes.

It wasn't that bad.
...with milk right? Or are you that hard :p

Megalodon

May 14, 2010
Furburt said:
Also, I lurves garlic. Like, on everything. I once put garlic on my cornflakes.

It wasn't that bad.
Now that's an idea...
Also humous and doughnuts, surprisingly excellent. But it does make what's left of the humous kinda sugary.

Thee Prisoner

Apr 28, 2010
somelameshite said:
A sandwich. With everything I can find in it.

Peanut butter, bacon, ham, chicken strips, barbecue sauce, cheese, onion dip, fried onions, curry, garlic chili... you get the picture. In fact, I just made a sandwich and tossed in some leftover pizza.
That sounds like a "Dagwood sandwich"(and old comic strip reference).

I think everything goes well with peanut butter. My favorite thing to do is make to take left over spaghetti and sauce( warmed up) and put it in a peanut butter and jam sandwich.
Also, PB&J where I mix hot sauce and mustard into a sauce then dip my PB&J sandwich into it.

I always found PB and spicy things go well together.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Celerey + M&Ms + Penut Butter = Excellent Snack

I also like to bake fudge.