Thundercats Reboot Writer Shows Off First Official Image

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Batfred said:
"According to spokespersons for the channel, fans of the old show will enjoy it a great deal." Hmmm, like Knight Rider 2000 and every subsequent genertaion of Transformers? - I couldgo on of course, but I won't.
Does Beast Wars count as a 'generation'? Because that show rocked.

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
My God their will be a surge of newborn furries unlike anything the world has seen before.
We must arm ourselves..... to the teeth.

MikhailGH

Jun 11, 2010
josemlopes said:
At least it isnt like this.

I wasnt very into the show but still...
You're kidding me, thats the remake of the powerpuff girls? REALLY? WTF I gotta see that crazy shit :O

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Younger Cheetara... I'm okay with this.

ANImaniac89 said:
My God their will be a surge of newborn furries unlike anything the world has seen before.
We must arm ourselves..... to the teeth.
Ya, we still haven't dealt with the ones made from the original airing of Thundercats :p

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
MikhailGH said:
josemlopes said:
At least it isnt like this.

I wasnt very into the show but still...
You're kidding me, thats the remake of the powerpuff girls? REALLY? WTF I gotta see that crazy shit :O
Here you go, the reason why Cartoon Network is dead to me

Hard to find something about this on youtube that is legit, its filled with AMV's.

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
Nice. I hope they keep the part when Lion-O shouts "Hoooooo!". I never understood if that was him insulting Cheetara. She didnt seem that slutty to me,lol.

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
Thundercats didn't spawn furries. It was between Sonic and Gadget the mouse from Rescue Rangers. Thousands of kids asking themselves 'Why is a cartoon mouse causing these weird feelings?'.

Anyway(I feel dirty for typing that), looks interesting. Hopefully the writers won't shoehorn their politcal beliefs into the show. '....buying things causes evil.....' God, I'm sick of that.

MikhailGH

Jun 11, 2010
josemlopes said:

Hard to find something about this on youtube that is legit, its filled with AMV's.
That's just wtf, I mean I never really liked the powerpuff girls but that's just a crime against nature. Just wtf...

OT the design looks decent, but we shall see if the show itself will be decent. *Crosses fingers*

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
Does every group of cartoon heroes have to have a grizzled veteran character (in this case Panthro)?

the-kitchen-slayer

Apr 16, 2008
Hmmm... My inner child just stirred...

Barely remember the Thundercats from my childhood, but hell, I remembered enough to be able to say "Hey, the Thundercats look kinda different... Oh, Anime company in charge, NICE!!!"

I, personally, like the change.

Here's hoping it's good, I know my grim-dark heart is set on it (or burning a few things in protest after, probably just cigarettes though, but a few logs in the firepit might feel my wrath too. Hey, I dun want arson charges here!)

Feb 13, 2008
No twins...Cheetara looking good...

Just remember the soundtrack guys...and you'll be onto a winner.

And there's only one Powerpuff Girls...

(Suprised you didn't mention the real life abomination)

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
OceanRunner said:
Does every group of cartoon heroes have to have a grizzled veteran character (in this case Panthro)?
Yes. They have to have someone who at some point can tell a war story to them, enlightning them for a future battle/fight. God forbid they're just all rookies working their way to their own fortune...

I'm probably not going to be watching this one. I don't really like anime styles and I dont really watch the cartoons I did when I was a kid, I'm not one for nostalgia.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
MikhailGH said:
josemlopes said:

That's just wtf, I mean I never really liked the powerpuff girls but that's just a crime against nature. Just wtf...

OT the design looks decent, but we shall see if the show itself will be decent. *Crosses fingers*
Everything Cartoon Network has been doing is a crime against nature there cartoons are so horrible now but there not the only ones who are doing this Nick and Disney are also at fault.