Time to shit on your favorite games!

krebons12

Jun 23, 2014
OK, I'll give it a shot.

Bravely Default: The writing begins to go downhill quickly after the second chapter of the game, almost as if the team just got tired of making the characters say fascinating things (After all, to me so far the best parts of the game were the intro and Agnes's message to Olivia)r. The fifth chapter is one of the worst attempts of padding game time I have ever seen, and screw the microtransactions.

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist of Roses (Yes, really): A highly convoluted and confusing story that seems to exist outside of any actual gameplay (I mean, seriously. You people are waging a war over a set of cards with flowers on them and are playing with children's trading cards in ADDITION to traditional warfare? WTH?) going on with extremely long text scrolls at the beginning when you just want to play the dumb thing! Also, the gameplay and strategy surrounding the game is second only to the card game it's based on for needless complexity. You'd need the memory of trying out random stuff for no reason or a guide to get the good fusions.

999: The game had no way to skip to parts of the story you've already been to like it's sequel did (i.e. to beat the game you had to play through the very first puzzle and the first cutscenes 6 times!), and some of the puzzles were just done for you. It's start is incredibly boring if you don't know what's ahead of you, to say the very least. Also, screw the knife ending with... a knife I guess, because that potentially would've ruined the biggest surprise of the game. And finally, who else here felt that Zero's plan was one of the most poorly thought out revenge schemes ever? The Umbrella Corp had plans that backfired less.

TRSS

Dec 6, 2014
What I will always remember is Tribes Ascend. The game mechanics are nearly flawless to me.

It is hard to take a poop at Tribes Ascend to be honest. Well, I know that the user interface was completely broken and I remember having encountered a few obvious hackers but otherwise...

If I think about it, more variety of game modes would have been fun and perhaps enemies with artificial intelligence to train with. Also, there was a lack of maximum players count per session - epic combats with a minimum of 64 participants would be awesome.

The reason why I quit this game was that I had already spent a lot of hours with it and at some point you need something fresh.