Titanic 2 Looks So Bad It's ... Terrible

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
There is only one way to describe my feeling.....

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
The Asylum are known for pulling this crap.

Mega Shark V Giant Squid (Thats an actual title) actually got a cinema release at about 3 U.K screens.

Ive seen about these on Bad Movie Beatdown on TGWTG.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Desert Tiger said:
Wait... so... ships haven't come any further in one hundred years?
Of course not! That would be plausible, and we can't have any of THAT...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The DSM said:
The Asylum are known for pulling this crap.

Mega Shark V Giant Squid (Thats an actual title) actually got a cinema release at about 3 U.K screens.
I remember that... Too bad it stunk.

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
GamesB2 said:
It's made by The Asylum.... it's going to be beyond bad.
What are you talking about Asylum has given such great contributions to cinema. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus, Transmorphers, Transmorphers 2, 2012, and Sherlock Holmes (the one with the dinosaur). I personally can't wait for this inevitable masterpiece.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
That should be a crime....
I know Fox has sued over copyright over Asylums film "the Day the Earth Stopped," but I have no idea if that has gotten anywhere.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
ok I have just moved to this thread from the facebook movie...
I like giving things a chance but dear god I am not watching this.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
ON THE SAME COURSE
ON THE SAME DAY
ON THE SAME HOUR
ON THE SAME BOAT
ON THE SAME PART OF THE OCEAN
ON THE SAME ICEBURG

TITANIC 2

this movie is going to be fun

Dec 24, 2009
that... i just got aids thanks to you. really. why the hell would they do this. please. kill me

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
This is madness, "History is repeating itself"
No shit Sherlock.
It's not like you set it up or anything.
You're right, it is too bad to be funny, to fail to ever float, no pun intended.

CrunchyRay

Aug 3, 2010
Gaaaah. Of course they have the same ship, same technology, and same lapses in safety that they had a hundred years ago. Of course, everybody knows that the Titanic disaster led to absolutely NO changes in passenger liner safety. No requirements for more lifeboats, escape drills, early warning systems, 24-hour radio communications. Nope. Everything is just the same as it was in 1912. I bet the Titanic 2 also has coal-fired boilers with lower deck guys shoveling all day and all night.

And naturally when the iceberg shows up, they decide to make the exact same mistake that the previous ship made: reverse course and steer to the side. Oh yes, they still use riveted steel made by the same process that turns the rivets and sheets brittle in cold water.

BRILLIANT! I need a drink.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
The premise sounds the greatest FAIL ever conceived. So they build a boat called the Titanic 2 (because that's fucking likely) and then they too crash into an Iceberg?

I think your wrong. I think this might be hilarious. I'm giggling to myself right now. Snakes on a Plane was so bad it was brilliant, this could be same.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
In real life they DID make a second ocean liner to sail the same course as the Titanic and it made it.

Modern advancements in sonar and the like make it pretty damn hard for a crew to crash into an iceberg.