Titanic 2 Looks So Bad It's ... Terrible

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
I think its awesome and I cannot wait. This is my second-most-looked-forward-to movie of the year, right behind Inception.

Elle-Jai

Mar 26, 2010
Aww, they gave away the ending. No way I'm watching it now!!

*facedesk* They can't be serious. They actually managed to sign actors to this, and some idiot (or even more than one) sat down to write this farce?? What a waste of time and money on the part of, well, everyone.

And yet we get told we can't have a Voyager movie. Go figure.

*Thumbs down*

*EDIT: The director IS the writer. So either a) he couldn't get work on a REAL film and had to invent one, or b) he's smoking something he shouldn't be and got to wondering why James Cameron keeps making so much money/getting so much acclaim and thought "Hell, anyone can do that!"*

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I hereby call this a load of shit.
Yes, I am going so far as to sully myself by actually cussing.
Why, you may ask?
Well, for starters, if it is on the same bloody course...
Then why the feth isn't that port city Southampton? I live next to the damn city that the original Titanic set out from.
I often ride the ferry from Hythe pier over to Southampton.
That is not Southampton city's docks. So, instant failure right there, at the start of the film.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Screw Titanic 2.

Doctor Who's "Voyage of the Damned" is where it's at. It has Space Titanic.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
Ooooh crap... How would this ever live up to the original? I mean, if Titanic (1) was a regular movie and not a god among films (as some would claim) this is still horrible. The tragic thing about Titanic was the lack of lifeboats and locking up the poor passengers. It wouldn't happen in 2010! I don't think it's legal to have more passengers than lifeboats.

Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it (or something like that)

Oh well, some guys lost the money making this movie, but we will probably forget about it a few days after the release
*dramatic look* Or may God have mercy on our souls! *du-du-du-duuuuuu*

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
As a self proclaimed Titanic expert and aficionado: I...Call...Mother...Fucking...Foul!

This should not even be permitted to be made.

It borders on criminal.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
Can't they be eaten by giant sea monsters instead? Or be sucked into a cross dimensional worm-hole that makes them travel back in time and crash into the previous Titanic, whereas we find out that the Iceberg was a lie?

I don't know about the rest of you, but that sounds so much more plausible!

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
spoiler alert!
It sinks
realistically, there are flying boat rescue operations now that werent there in 192X, so the drama has been extracted by a catalina

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
People will actually buy the DVD and watch it.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Titanic II?..... If it really is gonna be that bad... Let's look on the bright side...

No one in the right mind will ever make a video game adaptation of it..... I hope.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
The original Titanic only sunk because it was built crappily, otherwise it would have survived the iceberg. Modern building materials an techniques would make it pretty much impossible for the same mistakes to be made.

That's one giant gaping facepalm plothole right there, and it turns out i knew more about the Titanic when i was 12 years old than the writers of that movie do right now.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That is almost criminal...but, seriously...why would anyone name another ship the titanic? Such a bad idea...

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Well, there's one thing worthwhile in this. at 1:12 into some guy throws a sick FALCON PAWNCH.