Titanic Conflagration

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
Uhh, I'm sorry, was this supposed to be funny? 'cause if so, I think this is a classic example of the phenomenon known as the "epic fail."

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.

Dec 14, 2009
Piorn said:
I was expecting him to tell the audience that being on fire is the new thing. that they added a "set yourself on fire" button to the controller, and that the console would have to set itself on fire every 24 hours or else it catches fire, and so on.
You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Well.......xD That was something.

Yeah, pretty much. I really don't know what Microsoft is thinking. Guess we'll see.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I'd say that about sums things up, though I would have put in some pacing. Have Mattrick say one of his obscenely ridiculous/ridiculing quotes, then have some flames break out. Add in another quote, more flames burst out. One more and he officially goes human torch.

Then your little in-the-comment-tag-line could be "Pants on Fire" implying the prefix "liar liar". :3

Dec 14, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Piorn said:
You can only set yourself on fire in 21 countries though, anywhere else, and fire simply doesn't work.
This is what happens when you don't pay the used game fee.
If you don't, then you get the opposite.

You get set on ice.

Nobody wants to get set on ice.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Keith K said:
That is some subtle, subtle symbolism at work there boys.
I agree.

If it was me who was doing this webcomic, I drawn the MS rep guy shooting himself in the food, with a Stinger missile.

webkilla

Feb 2, 2011
Wouldn't it have been slightly more fitting to have made the comic about a sony rep setting the microsoft rep on fire? This just seems morose

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Mike Fang said:
Uhh, I'm sorry, was this supposed to be funny? 'cause if so, I think this is a classic example of the phenomenon known as the "epic fail."
I Laughed.

Although, it really should have been Phil Harrison dousing him in petrol saying it would be totally awesome like it was with the PS3.

Lex Darko

Aug 13, 2006
Heh, panel 5 and 6 were unnecessary and sort of kill the joke. Needs more focus testing.

Xanex

Jun 18, 2012
Lex Darko said:
Heh, panel 5 and 6 were unnecessary and sort of kill the joke. Needs more focus testing.
Microsoft: Focus testing? We don't need no stinking focus testing!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Piorn said:
This is what happens when you don't pay the used game fee.
If you don't, then you get the opposite.

You get set on ice.

Nobody wants to get set on ice.
"set on ice"?

xD You mean they get frozen?
[small][small][small]Sorry if this reads as trying to be mean. Was not the intent. What ya said just made me laugh.[/small][/small][/small]