Tony Hawk HD Does Not Feature Guerrilla Radio

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Yes, how dare a band try and focus their songs on current issues that lay bare the hypocrisy of western nations. Don't they know that all songs should be about love, and holding hands, and the delights of a sunny afternoon in May?
RATM lays open what now? HAHAHAHA. Fucking please.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
Bad News: This...this is an XBLA and, PSN exclusive...? You mean there won't be a physical copy of this for me to buy and play? You have lost my sale. I really wanted this game but I'm not going to download it.
Really? What is wrong with digital distribution? PC gamers have been very happily using Steam for years. Get with the times.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Wait, No Fight Like A Brave? Heresy!

Although I did realise... I own most of this music anyway. I have speakers and an iPod, I'll cope.

Caffeine_Bombed

Feb 13, 2012
Goldfinger's still there. I'm happy.

I've been rather bored with R.A.T.M ever since that Christmas #1 bullshit...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
SpAc3man said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Bad News: This...this is an XBLA and, PSN exclusive...? You mean there won't be a physical copy of this for me to buy and play? You have lost my sale. I really wanted this game but I'm not going to download it.
Really? What is wrong with digital distribution? PC gamers have been very happily using Steam for years. Get with the times.
I'm not a PC gamer and I've been burned by digital-only games off of XBL in the past. There are a few titles I've bought that I can't even play because of my XBL connection being so spotty. I wouldn't mind so much if there was a choice to buy physical or digital and I can understand them not wanting to do a physical release because things like boxes, manuals, etc. Nothing wrong with digital distribution for the most part but it just doesn't feel like I own what I pay for.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
I know it probably pissed Jello Biafra off to no end that "Police Truck" ended up in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater due to the other band members fucking him over, but it was still awesome to hear it in the first game. And no "Euro Barge" by the Vandals? For shame. I thought this was supposed to be a punk soundtrack. I do have a weird urge to find my original disc and play it for a bit though.

dthree

Hey!
Jun 13, 2008
Never met a skater that was also a big RATM fan.

Also, where's the hip-hop? You can't represent '90s skating without it.

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
teh_gunslinger said:
Kojiro ftt said:
Grey Carter said:
As a journalist, I'm required to at least pretend to be nonpartisan. It's my job to tell you the news, not what you should think about it.
Ha! When has an Escapist writer ever been nonpartisan? You guys are the most opinionated writers in game news.

But I do agree, not including that epic song is a crime.
You don't frequent Rock Paper Shotgun do you? I often find the lack of bias in articles on here to be infuriating. It's all so safe and bland, with the exception sometimes of the above mr.Carter and the esteemed mr. Chalk.
That's journalism.

News: No bias. No personal feelings. Facts only.

Editorial: Bias. Attempts to sway the reader. Mostly facts, with logical conjecture.

Opinion Piece: Bias. Attempts to sway the reader, usually through personal experience and emotion.
Come now, most news on The Escapist are just regurgitated press releases or posts from Kotaku or somewhere else. That's not journalism. That's just... content?

How often do you see an interview on here? Or a critical investigation? Or just something that isn't from another site.