Top Ten Sex Tips

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Dress up as something tiresomely predictable (French Maid, Nun, Tellytubby, etc.)
I like the idea of both people dressing up.

I mean, Teletubbies have maids clean their houses, right?

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
ThunderCavalier said:
I wonder when one of those magazines will just try screwing with us and write down, "Google Rule 34 without Safesearch; do act performed in first picture seen."
...that's what I got...it could be worse...
...much worse...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
auauauauauauaauauauaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That shit would sting like really bad!!!

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
I saw one that suggested pulling sharply on your partners pubic hair right when they're about to finish. It's like they didn't even realize that the term "Got you by the short and curlies" is not indicative of a pleasurable situation.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
james0192 said:
I often read the Daily Mail, especially the website. Not because I agree with it mind you, god no, but because I find it hilarious that there can be so much rage and hate in print xD.
Oh and the comments on the website article make me feel better about myself - they make me feel 'Hey at least I'm not a genuine Daily Mail reader'
Thank god... I am not the only one! Also... I like all the distracting pics on the right hand side...! :p

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
theflyingpeanut said:
I saw one that suggested pulling sharply on your partners pubic hair right when they're about to finish. It's like they didn't even realize that the term "Got you by the short and curlies" is not indicative of a pleasurable situation.
This might just be the most compelling argument for thoroughly shaving your nether parts I have ever read.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good ham!? D:

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Scars Unseen said:
Daystar Clarion said:
We need to go deeper...
That's number 7 on the list.

Well-played, sir.

You've earned this.

And here I thought cramming dinner entrees up your anus was only applicable if you were planning on shitting out your mouth.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
I'll just leave this here... (works best with eyes closed)

They're getting sorta warm with the ham though except it goes in the other end.

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
I never laughed so hard here in the Escapist(well, except wen watching some Loading Ready Run episodes). This one was amazing!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
0_o I don't know about anyone else, but I don't anything going in my rectum. That's an output not an input.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
"ASSUMING CONTROL"

Was what came to mind when I saw the final picture.

loa

Jan 28, 2012
Wait a second, dressing up like a teletubbie is not just a thing but "tiresomely predictable"?
Say what?

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
NOT THE BE-

bliebblob said:
I'll just leave this here... (works best with eyes closed)
God damnit, ninja'd again!

Personally, I think I can speak on behalf of men in general when I recommend just going through these tips [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTQnUTgLssI] (safe for work).