Trailers: Diablo 3: Demon Hunter

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
roostuf said:
Wow looks good i hope its for the pc then i would buy it.

OT:(first)
Is this some kind of joke? ;s

And *inbefore doesn't look as good as their usual CGI*

This is just in engine rendered stuff they use for those Blizzcon Character announcement trailers, don't worry. Ingame we'll have the usual high quality CGI.
Just saying because haters gonna come here sooner or later :>

Counter_Southpaw

Apr 20, 2010
Damn, I was hoping the Ranged class would use explosive potions instead of explosives.

Anyway, that character looks pretty sick!

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Reloaded magically.
Telekinesis quivers to holster.

Archer archetype. Hmm, this was the first class to be made - last to be revealed. Her multiarrow looks pwnage.

Chal

Aug 6, 2010
Looks like a fun replacement for assassins. Still, Blizzard's writing has been making me shudder as of late.

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
Chal said:
Looks like a fun replacement for assassins. Still, Blizzard's writing has been making me shudder as of late.
It's just for their reveal trailers. Yeah they're incredible cheesy but it's not like this is important :f

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
Nice, Im sure that in 2015 when this game finally comes out it will be awesome =P

Chal

Aug 6, 2010
GoGo_Boy said:
Chal said:
It's just for their reveal trailers. Yeah they're incredible cheesy but it's not like this is important :f
Tell that to the SCII campaign.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the games, but Bioware it ain't. I'm a big fan of Diablo, if the avatar didn't give it away, so as long as the gameplay is top-notch then the story can hang itself =P

Emergent System

Feb 27, 2010
Chal said:
It's like they were trying to condense as much stupidity as possible into the character. "I stand alone! I will never stop killing! There is always a choice!"

And then she pulls out her two one-handed crossbows and starts firing them like uzis.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Wow, that looked pretty cool. Now I'm seriously starting to look forwad to this game next year, along with Guild Wars 2.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Chal said:
I know exactly what you mean. It seems like it gets trashier with every game they make. Starcraft II was already pretty damn bad in that respect, but I wonder if Diablo III will manage to be even worse.

Of course, this kinds of crap appeals to a large part of the audience, but especially when the game is supposed to have a dark and serious tone like in the Starcraft and Diablo universes, it serves to make me stop caring about the actual story since the characters just turn into ripped-off cliches anyway.