Trailers: Fable 3: PC Developer Diary

waraks

Nov 18, 2009
Fable 1:good but overhyped
Fable 2:what they said fable 1 wwas gona be
Fable 3:the final blow to what couldhave been a great franchise :(...im still getting it when it
comes out though (im a lionhead fanboy)

The_Puppy_Prince

Jul 28, 2010
Ive played all of then in some form or another and ive loved em all
and its quite annoying to see all these people complain
I just want it to come out and hopefully i can run it

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
All of that really just sounds like a sugarcoated port....... maybe a good port, not the stuff Ubisoft and Rockstar shit out...... but a port nonetheless.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
There is a girl near a PC at the end of the video - hottttt!!!!

But on a serious note: I liked Fable TLC so I might give this one a chance. The biggest hurdle F3 will face on the way to my hdd is whether I can run it on my 3 year old can or not.

brazuca

Jun 11, 2008
Why get this game when the witcher 2 is soo close, sorry fable team. You tried, god knows you tried.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
I don't know why anyone still cares about this. If this game actually turns out to function even half decently and like they put more than the bare minimum effort it takes to modify a console game for a PC, I will be extremely shock to the point that my mind will have to reboot itself.

Luke Cartner

May 6, 2010
Not sure why they bothered, I mean PC gamers tend to not really be into games as short as fable if the multiplayer is as poor as fable 3's is.
Any pc player who hasn't already played it on ps3 or xbox 360 I recommend playing Din's curse instead... Or Build another castle in minecraft (Takes about the same amount of time to do as actually play fable 3)

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
huh, i kinda wish i held out for the pc release, the xbox version was mind numbingly easy.

Timmibal

Nov 8, 2010
How about fixing the plethora of gamekilling bugs still plaguing your existing releases you twats.

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
A great port of a bad game is still a bad game.
The only potentially good news is a hardcore mode and a better UI.
If that meant improved combat and menu based inventories, I might want to take a deeper look.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
For Christ's sake Lionhead, if your going to use the awesome music from the first game in your developer diaries please put it in the actual game. Stop pissing about with your shittest game and go and improve Fable 4. Thank you.

ninja51

Mar 28, 2010
Havnt been crazy for a Fable game since the first. Black and White, Fable and Dungeon Keeper 2 were the only great things Moleneux has had a hand in. Everything else is just such a barrel of meh, for every good thing, a thing that just brings the whole experiance down

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I'm not going to comment on Fable 3 so much as the Zombies, eat flesh shirt in the video.

Vibhor

Aug 4, 2010
Wait, Fable 3 was released?
I thought Microsoft realized how shit it was after the first one(which was kinda good but the second one just sucked)

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
qwerty19411 said:
Sadly, it gets worse

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6720/

3rd-party DRM: SecuROM (5 activations per month)
Oh, FFS. Steam + GFWL + SecuROM? That's just inherently doomed to failure. (As these things go, I've had exceptionally bad experiences with Steam+GFWL games, moderately bad experiences with GFWL-only games, slightly aggravating experiences with SecuROM-only games, and mildly irritating experiences with Steam-only games. But in general things turn to crap very quickly when you start combining different systems.)

I was actually kinda looking forward to getting this game before this. Now it looks like none of the editions are safe, so it'll probably go in the 'meh' pile.

Which is probably a good thing, overall. I'll be playing Witcher 2 for quite a while there anyway.

vxicepickxv said:
I'm not going to comment on Fable 3 so much as the Zombies, eat flesh shirt in the video.
That was a nice shirt.

hieiwrath

Mar 20, 2009
I could have bought this game last year but after all the great games being launched, fable 3 dont stand a chance. Witcher 2, Skrym, Batman, Alice, Warhammer etc.
And at the same day as Witcher, thats crazy!