Trailers: Guild Wars 2 Commando Skills

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
why do u do this....just why......i wants this now >.<

hehehe jiggle physics
"aww heck that don't look right...here let me fix this"

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
This gave me a good laugh, but I still think they are going to have a gun centered class, using pistols and rifles just less automatic and more flintlock.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
airwolfe591 said:
This gave me a good laugh, but I still think they are going to have a gun centered class, using pistols and rifles just less automatic and more flintlock.
they do, it is called theif, aka assassin

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
toapat said:
airwolfe591 said:
they do, it is called theif, aka assassin
They use pistols yeah, but I'm talking an 'Adventurer' (as ArenaNet calls them) class that focuses mainly on both Rifles and Pistols (other weapons too of course), not just one or the other like the Thief(only can use pistol, not rifles) and the Warrior (Rifles but no pistols). So far, there are no classes that use both.

I mean, if you go to the professions page on the Guild Wars 2 site, the silhouette on the far left looks, to me at least, like a Charr wielding a Rifle. Still, it's only speculation on my part.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
We get it, it's a really obvious april fools commenting on the market saturation by FPS's these days, no need to bang on about it.

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
They needs buffs.Air support and tactical strikes don't look strong enough.

Calvar Draveir

Feb 10, 2010
leviadragon99 said:
We get it, it's a really obvious april fools commenting on the market saturation by FPS's these days, no need to bang on about it.
Typical cynical Escapist comment.

OR it's a joke reveal of an obviously unbalanced and immersion breaking class?

I'ma go with mine.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
this totally wins april fools

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Oh man, the Wilhelm scream in that sniper section... that was bloody brilliant. I was laughing so hard by the end, heh.

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
They also added a quest to Guild Wars 1 in Embark Beach where you play as a commando, its pretty neat.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
Calvar Draveir said:
leviadragon99 said:
Typical cynical Escapist comment.

OR it's a joke reveal of an obviously unbalanced and immersion breaking class?

I'ma go with mine.
Typical? Its the only one there! Can hardly be typical if it stands unique! :p

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
airwolfe591 said:
Will that not just be the ranger?