Trailers: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Inquisitor Character Trailer

Sep 14, 2009
ah and why am i not surprised the guild wars 2 elitists came storming in here...

OT: the trailer really didn't look that amazing, i'm still debating on whether or not i want to get the game, if i have extra cash perhaps but it still hasn't won me over quite yet.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
wooty said:
Woodsey said:

wooty said:
The lightning looks too overpowered too, kind of like the MMO's answer to the noobtube.
Its a trailer. Designed to make specific a class look good.

Duh.
Hmmm, just makes the game look a bit......easy.

Which kind of worries me, Force Unleashed had the same kind of thing in its trailers and the game was practically a walkthrough.
The only thing the two games have in common is that they're both set in the SW universe.

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
ah and why am i not surprised the guild wars 2 elitists came storming in here...
It's funny though - it's actually turning me off the idea of buying Guild Wars 2 and just sticking purely to SWTOR. Seriously, one thing I hated about WoW was the amount of elitests on the chat, got right on my nerves.

On the SWTOR chat, everyone had a brilliant sense of humour with only a few big debates. That could just be that it was the beta though and may not reflect the chat to come when the game's officially released...

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
Because you have an undeserved persecution complex. Welcome to our side.

Kingsnake661

Dec 29, 2010
Darn it... I just, like, 30 mins ago got my e-mail for eairly access... and I'm stuck here at work. I'd planed to take some vacation time to enjoy this games launch, but, i scheaduled it for Friday, through next week, back when we only got 5 days. I'd figured i'd be in forsure by Friday, which is why i took it off. NOW, I get to sit here and wait for the clock to slowly tick down to quiting time.

Yes, yes, I know, it's not REALLY a problem to complain about, what with getting 2 extra days of access to the game, but, BAH, it's at home waiting for me and i can't play it....

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Kingsnake661 said:
Darn it... I just, like, 30 mins ago got my e-mail for eairly access... and I'm stuck here at work. I'd planed to take some vacation time to enjoy this games launch, but, i scheaduled it for Friday, through next week, back when we only got 5 days. I'd figured i'd be in forsure by Friday, which is why i took it off. NOW, I get to sit here and wait for the clock to slowly tick down to quiting time.

Yes, yes, I know, it's not REALLY a problem to complain about, what with getting 2 extra days of access to the game, but, BAH, it's at home waiting for me and i can't play it....

Yeah I wish they sent it out a little earlier. I mean I know I'm not getting mine till at least the end of the week, but it would be nice to plan it out.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I had no interest in this. Then I played the Beta. I've now bought the game and I'm waiting for my early play wave to come up. Seems I'll be waiting a while, lol.