Transformed into the last animal you touched.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
immortalfrieza said:
gallaetha_matt said:
I caught a fly earlier (my proudest accomplishment in a good long while) so I'll buzz around all day, irritating strangers and eating shit.

At least I get to keep all my hobbies.
Also, you'll live about a week.
But what a week!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I shall be a cat. I will sneak into the wizard's home, get under his robe, and claw his goolies... teach him for cursing/enspelling me!

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
willsham45 said:
You have just been cured by a possibly evil wizard.
Wait, cured? My natural state is that of the last animal I touched, and being human was an affliction... oh god! I'm having an inception/matrix/a beautiful mind moment! Reality is unraveling before my very eyes!

Well... glad that's over. Anyway, I'm a cat. I will become an internet superstar.

Bassik

Jun 15, 2011
Crap, I'm a rat.
Well at leasy my personallity won't change that much, if at all, so there's that...

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I'm a conker spaniel-terrier mix. Not the most athletic canine out there, but still a big chick magnet.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I am a tiny little fuzzball of a puppy of an unspecified breed... yay! I get to has cuddles!

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ahh I'm my dog, a Shitzu/Terrier mix. She smells of cheese right now because we haven't bathed her in awhile.
Still though she's an awesome dog.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
I'ma cat. Sweet I can sit around all day not giving a shit if I'm a pet or being a brutal hunter if I'm outside. Fine by me.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
I'm my pet cat. I might enjoy this for a while but I'd still prefer to be human.

Also is anyone else thinking of 'The Tenth Kingdom' right now? It's a bit relevant.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Huh. I am... my cat.

And like my cat, i would likely be far too lazy to bother chasing anything in the garden.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Fear my awesome, Yorkshire cuteness! I can live with being a lazy, overly pampered, little puppy.

souper soup guy

Aug 8, 2011
I am transformed into that most rare and beautiful of mythic beasts, a human female.
OT: I become my mutt of a dog, ah well at least I'll live a happy, if short, life.