Trapped! A Survival Horror RP - Chapter 6: Have We Escaped Yet?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
RareDevil said:
Aqualung said:
Earlier in a post Sky played an NPC saying you must hit them on the head to kill them. I am sure taking off their head has the same effect
Code:
Indeed it does, but sometimes there is a few seconds delay before the body falls XD

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
sky14kemea said:
RareDevil said:
Aqualung said:
Earlier in a post Sky played an NPC saying you must hit them on the head to kill them. I am sure taking off their head has the same effect
Code:
Indeed it does, but sometimes there is a few seconds delay before the body falls XD
Ah, my mistake. Thanks :p Edited my post.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Aqualung said:
sky14kemea said:
RareDevil said:
Aqualung said:
Code:
Code:
Btw, you do know Ciarang's character is at the other end of the alley?

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Aqualung said:
Code:
Well, now I do. Thought it was a random NPC. :p She hasn't posted yet though, has she?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Aqualung said:
sky14kemea said:
Aqualung said:
Code:
Well, now I do. Thought it was a random NPC. :p She hasn't posted yet though, has she?
Code:
 Nope, but Ive spoken to him on twitter :P hopefully it wont be too long

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Okelie dokelie! No worries, still waiting for Shadedblade too anyway. :]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

wilfrules4ever:

Code:
You head towards Town Hall. When you get there, its deadly silent. There are wrecked cars and broken glass litters the streets. But there isn't anyone, or anything in sight.

[code]Options:
1. Go inside Town Hall.
2. Go somewhere else.
3. Other
[/code]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*Mini Update*

wilfrules4ever:

Code:
You enter Town Hall. You can see 3 dead bodies on the ground. The keys to the front doors are in the other side of the door.
You hear a weird clicking sound, then a low growl. From the other side of the room, a dog appears. The dog has white eyes, and seems to be missing chunks of flesh. It growls once more and runs at you.
Code:
Options:
1. Fight it
2. Run
3. Other (make something up yourself)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
[small]Is going for the night (I'm from the UK), will update first thing tomorrow for whoever posts. =][/small]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Yvonne Kept running up the stairs, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh great." She said, looking behind her. "I've pretty much cornered myself now."

She ran to the top of the stairs, and went through a door to her right.
She kept going, when suddenly the floor gave way underneath her feet.

"WAAGH!" She fell down through the floor, and landed dazed in a dusty storage room.

She noticed a door at the other side of the room, and a window above her, but it was covered by a wire mesh. Still dizzy from the fall, she passed out on the floor.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
10th Player being added soon.
Current Time: 2:40pm

Shadedblade

Mar 15, 2009
James grows tierd of waiting and jumps into the garbage bin, but realizes that his partner has already grabbed the object. In the process he barely dodges a zombies bite and counters by gashing the zombies arm with his scalpel. The zombie doesn't seem to take notice and James jumps back in fright. No fucking way!, he thought. This just keeps getting worse. Clearly, James had been too busy in medical school to watch his classic zombie flics.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Shadedblade said:
Code:
I feel I should mention you're in a group with Aqualung now, so you should read his posts for more info.
Also he picked up the object in the dumpster before you. Sorry =[

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
Kevin rolled over in his bed.
"For fuck's sake Michael, turn off that damned horror film!" He shouted.
He waited, pillow cupped over his head. There was no response.
He quickly sat up and swung himself out of the bed. Michael definitely would've heard that, he had the best ears in the whole town.
He slid on his black and grey hoodie and walked through the doorway.
After quickly surveying the living room, he realized he was alone in the apartment.
He stumbled his way towards the TV. After almost tripping over some shoes, and a plate, he stood in front of the screen.
Upon closer inspection of the TV, Kevin noticed that the horror film was not really a film.
It was real.
"Shit, what's going on?" He asked himself.
He dashed back into his room, grabbing his hunting knife on the way.
He quickly slid the window up and leaned out the window to observe the streets.
People shambled their way around the city in a dreamlike trance.
He then had the realization that all of the people were infected, with some sort of disease.
"Fuck, what am I supposed to do? Think Kevin, think goddamnit." He muttered to himself as he raced out of the apartment and down the stairs, knife in hand.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Cargando said:
Code:
Just quoting to see if you've read the updates. Its safe to come out of the house now, I even gave you some options =D just go back a few updates till you see your name
Code:
[small]Ok, now I'm going to bed :P I was hoping you guys would've posted more by now[/small]

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Tracy continued pacing, his footsteps echoing throughout the empty reception hall.
He was in a state of disbelief. This couldn't be happening. How could it? This was the sort of thing you'd see in a movie, or a videogame. This crap wasn't supposed to happen in real life.
He stopped pacing and glanced out towards the slowly growing crowd of... them. A quick check several moments before had told him the back entrance was in worse shape than the front. For a while he had considered just holing up somewhere on the top floor, but he wasn't stupid enough to expect anyone to come help him any time soon. If he wanted to get out of this mess, he'd have to get himself out.
Exhausted from both his lack of sleep and his exhersion moments before, he slowed his pacing to a stop and sat down on the cold stone floor. Maybe if he had some idea of what was going on, he could formulate a plan. Moving in the dark would be shortsighted, to say the least. What if he was the last uninfected person in town? Or worse, the country? He knew he had to move, but unless he knew what he was getting into, he'd practically be commiting suicide.
After a short rest to catch his breath, he stood up and made his way to the small television behind the reception desk. Technically, it was just supposed to be used for security, but he knew for a fact that the receptionist had installed an old television aerial at some point. How she managed to do it without alerting the guys upstairs, he'd never know. Right then, he was just thankful that she did.
Reaching over the desk to turn it on, he made his way around the desk and pulled up the wheelie chair from all the way back near the wall. After a few frustrating moments, he finally managed to tune it in to a channel that was both somewhat audible and in the same language.

"... you see here is not a hoax." Said a woman's voice over footage of absolute carnage. "For the moment, the thr--... been contained, but we urge all wh--... --ching to stay out o--... area. I repeat. Stay out of th--..."

There was a pause as the tv drifted out of signal. A quick thump to the top brought it back.

"... --ports show that there are still survivors, among them possibly Yvonne Kennedy, th--... --dents daughter. We asure all fam--... --mbers that we are doing our best to evacu--... --cinity without letting the infection spread. We have barriers set up all along th--... of the city, and helicopters combing the streets for a--..."

Suddenly, the signal was completely cut off. With a curse, Tracy switched off the set and went back to his pacing spot to resume where he had left off. Now he definately had to get out of there. Once they found the presidents daughter, they'd most likely bomb the shit out of the city.
At least he had some idea of his situation now. As soon as he got out of the city, he'd be safe. He just had a time limit of unknown length to do so, is all.
After a few more minutes of frustrated pacing, he stopped and checked his watch. 1:47. He had three minutes to think of a way to get through the... infected, and twenty minutes to enact whatever plan he came up with. He could not afford to wrongfully expect any more time.
Dashing into the next room, he franticly searched around for anything he could use. There were PCs, elastic bands, paperclips, all that office stuff. Nothing he could actually use.
Then, after searching through several desk drawers, scattering paper everywhere, he came across one of those chest expander things. How it got there, he didn't care. All he knew was he suddenly had a chance of getting out of there.

It had taken just under fifteen minutes to prepare everything. He'd had to gather up all the paperclips and elastic bands to fashion himself a makeshift rope, which was easily the longest and most frustrating part of the whole plan. The rest had actually been pretty simple, aside from all the balancing.
Using a mop, some PC moniters, a few bins, and the chest expander, he had created a contraption that would launch a moniter at the window. All he had to do now was get somewhere the infected couldn't see him, and tug the paperclip/elastic band rope.
He would have been hesitant to do this if it weren't for those choppers flying overhead several moments before. They were headed to the left of the building, which he was pretty sure was east. All he had to do was head that way, and things should be okay.
Hidden behind a wall, using a small make-up mirror he had found, he checked to see if the group had thinned or thickened any significant amount. It hadn't, which meant that he either smelled really delicious, or that there was no one else alive on the street to go after.

Oh well. Guess I won't have to check before swinging.

He braced himself for the next bit. It would have to be timed perfectly, and he was going to have to put some superhuman effort in to stop himself from collapsing.
He began counting to ten.
One...
His brow was sweating. He quickly wiped it to avoid having his vision obscured.
Two...
Oh God, this was stupid. This was really stupid. What the hell was he thinking, this was a dumb plan.
Alright, forget this. Ten.
With a quick jerk of his arm, he yanked the makeshift rope and heard the sound of smashing glass. The things-that-are-dangerous-but-aren't-zombies-because-that-would-be-stupid all shambled off to the source of the noise with surprising speed. After waiting a few seconds, Tracy snapped shut the make-up mirror and scrambled over to the entrance as quickly and as quietly as possible. Sliding the metal pipe out from between the handles, he wrenched open the door, glanced quickly over to the group of not-zombies-dammit, and legged it down the street as fast as his legs could carry him.

OMIGOD, LOOK AT ME GUIZ, I'M CONTRIBUTING

Buh. I do hate to be the deadbeat of two different RPs, but I can't write very well unless I'm inspired. See my last post for proof.
I know this here isn't exactly bestselling novel material, but I prefer showing my writing to the public when it doesn't look like I got stoned halfway through.
Old timey stoned, that is. With rocks. Not the other kind, as I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that that kind actually makes you--
Wait a minute. I'm getting off track.
Basicly, all I'm saying is I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, and for most likely posting irregularily in the future.

Also, I feel you should know I am writing this with burned fingertips.
They really hurt. Like, a lot.
I demand cool points.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Tyler approached the door, ready to move the pews if the person could coherently respond.

"We should see what all we have, so we can pool our supplies," Kelsey commented. Still by Leanne, she went over to the bag with the Presidential seal on it and grabbed the zipper. "I'll kill someone if this is booby-trapped." Holding her breath, she opened the bag.