Tsunami "payback" for Pearl Harbour

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
Natdaprat said:

Now THIS is Karma.
Not to be rude or anything, but I do question that scenario. It seems highly made up in my mind. Even if a reacter explodes, I doubt it would be a cherynbol incident.

Also, even though Japan has several reacters that are facing many problems, I doubt any of the reacters will go into meltdown.

That's not to say it won't happen of course.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
I'm pretty sure most of the people in Japan trapped, injured, or dead didn't have any part in the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Those people don't deserve to die or be hurt, and the ignorant assholes who think they do ought to be feeling the pain those in Japan are going through.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
SarcasminBloom said:
I don't understand some people. How can someone even begin to say anything like that? It's just, mind boggling.
If there's anything I've learned on the Internet, it's that people will take any excuse to declare their fail. You do not want to know how many Harry Potter readers seem to be on the Death Eaters' side. However, if anyone with a strong stomach wants to read that fic where a very, very Out-of-Character Hermione challenges Ron to a duel and wins by rape, PM me.

Saucycardog said:
Natdaprat said:

Now THIS is Karma.
Not to be rude or anything, but I do question that scenario. It seems highly made up in my mind. Even if a reacter explodes, I doubt it would be a cherynbol incident.

Also, even though Japan has several reacters that are facing many problems, I doubt any of the reacters will go into meltdown.

Actually, it is. That map is very wrong, according to Fark.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Oh, wow, just wooooow, this is some kind of stupid. Look, Pearl Harbour was bad, we've established that, but it seems that everybody save for the stereotype-reinforcement squads that inhabit the American Southeast has forgiven Japan for what they did. It happened about, oh, 70 years ago? Get over it.

Saxm13

Feb 22, 2010
Von Dean said:
All I can say is that i'm gonna laugh real hard when the San Andreas fault line cracks wide open...insensitive assholes,the nukes dopped on japan were way more then payback
Awww but then all of us on the coast of British Columbia will die to!

I'd rather not be taken out along with people as unforgivable as this. xD

Vicarious Vangaurd

Jun 7, 2010
JonnWood said:
SarcasminBloom said:
I don't understand some people. How can someone even begin to say anything like that? It's just, mind boggling.
If there's anything I've learned on the Internet, it's that people will take any excuse to declare their fail. You do not want to know how many Harry Potter readers seem to be on the Death Eaters' side. However, if anyone with a strong stomach wants to read that fic where a very, very Out-of-Character Hermione challenges Ron to a duel and wins by rape, PM me.

Saucycardog said:
Natdaprat said:
[spoiler =derp]
[/spoiler]

Now THIS is Karma.

Actually, it is. That map is very wrong, according to Fark.
Extremely wrong, more than likely made by some troll with too much time on his hands.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Merkavar said:
wouldnt the 2 nukes droped on japan been enough payback for pearl harbour?

but people who think like that are just racist/ignorant/stupid. The people dying in japan most likely had nothing to do with pearl harbour.
I'd post more but this pretty much sums what I want to say.

GodofCider

Nov 16, 2010
Jonabob87 said:
If this has already been brought up, do forgive but this has been brought to my attention:

*Link removed* (by the OP) People are sending messages to Facebook accounts apparently and that's also out of line.

Apparently there is a fair amount of Americans claiming that the Tsunami currently ravaging Japan can be seen as payback for an attack in WW2.

"getting a little more payback for peal harbour. they thought we forgot about that BS, didn't they?"

"Remember pearl harbour? Go tsunami go!"

Only two brief examples of a torrent of idiotic comments that seriously make one wonder where people get this crap from.

What are your thoughts, Escapists?
I'm under the impression that this is religiously motivated.