Tsunami "payback" for Pearl Harbour

Ziggy the wolf

May 26, 2009
another reason why i HATE humanity. this is something that made want to hit people with an enormous stick made of lava. this is just either trolls trying to get a raise out of people or people who think that any higher power gives a shit about that and even if it did i could promise you all that they would see it even AFTER WE DROPPED 2 FUCKING ATOMIC BOMBS ON THEM! we lost 3 to 4 hundred we took millions in a flash of an eye

Ravenbom

Oct 24, 2008
I'm just so disgusted with her that I don't even want to spend energy talking about how ignorant she is.

Then again, maybe our economic disaster right now is divine payback for us making the movie Pearl Harbor.
*Reminder, that was a joke, since some people are taking this thread too seriously.

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
Jonabob87 said:
If this has already been brought up, do forgive but this has been brought to my attention:

*Link removed* (by the OP) People are sending messages to Facebook accounts apparently and that's also out of line.

Apparently there is a fair amount of Americans claiming that the Tsunami currently ravaging Japan can be seen as payback for an attack in WW2.

"getting a little more payback for peal harbour. they thought we forgot about that BS, didn't they?"

"Remember pearl harbour? Go tsunami go!"

Only two brief examples of a torrent of idiotic comments that seriously make one wonder where people get this crap from.

What are your thoughts, Escapists?
Uhh I thought Pearl Harbor was payed back when we nuked them two times..... IIRC in Japan Pearl Harbor is viewed as a glorious military victory as that was what it was, military personal were the ones attacked, they were attacked suddenly and off-guard, so there really shouldn't be much mourning to it then any other defeat. It wasn't a attack on civilians, it was just an attack on a military target, I mean it's as sad as the sinking of the Bismark or the fall of Stalingrad.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Jonabob87 said:
Trolls, man, they be everywhere.

Seriously though, that being said, it's very sad there is a group acting like westboro, it wouldn't shock me if those chumps make a disgusting statement about this.

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
I knew a few were going to say that (ignorant pricks)!! Thats fucked up, they need to get a life!

Payback for pearl harbor? how would they like payback for Hiroshima?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Swollen Goat said:
joebear15 said:
yes and i have also put an add out on cregslist but all I ever get are prostitutes and people tring to sell me boats.
How about I take the prostitutes, and we send the boats to Japan?

I've decided that you're right, all original ideas about this thread have been said. Therefore, we MUST derail it in order to free it from an infinite loop of atomic bombs and ignorant rednecks. WE MUST FIGHT THE REAL ENEMY!

Ha ha thats brilliant!

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
Obvious troll is obvious! I got a text from someone joking about the situation in Japan. I simply replied that the fact that thousands of people have died and hundreds of thousands are hurt and or homeless wasn't very funny! I didn't get a reply! Sure joking is one way to deal with a bad situation but jeez let some time pass!

ot
Who ever thinks like this shouldn't have access to the Internet!Or oxygen!
(They have obviously never used it to research anything but titties)
They need removing from the gene pool! I know people who say they hate Germans, I ask why, "WW2!" What???
Generations of people who think they can hold a grudge for something that's never affected them! Sad!

Edit;

Two atomic bombs? How about the live action DragonballZ movie.....

Aerowaves

Sep 10, 2009
The two A-bombs were on civilian targets while Pearl Harbour was a military target. I'd say if these people's definition of "karma" really existed, the West Coast would have been hit instead.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
What the fuck? Who would say something like that? If they wanted "payback" for something that happened 70 years ago, they kind of already got it just four years later and even that was overkill. The Japanese have just faced the worst thing to hit their country since then, and they need help not more shit for something that's long done.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Um people need to check their history because dropping the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the payback. People who claim this is the "payback" are just racist and xenophobic assholes who need to have a machete wedged into their skull.