Tsunami "payback" for Pearl Harbour

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
The difference between being a troll, and being a douchebag:

Trolling:
Saying something that you know will frustrate and anger people, but not being serious about it.
Ex: Samus is a pretty cool guy.

Douchebag:
Saying something that you know will frustrate and anger people, but being serious about it.
Ex: Black people < White people.

This is just another example of douchebaggery.
But I'll have to agree with George Takei on this one; no one should wish death on another person.
While anyone who is a douchebag, is a literal waste of matter, and resisting the urge to exterminate them is hard, I'm just going to assume they have no idea what the fuck they are saying.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
radioedit420 said:
And to all the people claiming the bombs weren't justified or this and that I have one thing to say.
"All is fair in love and war"
Killing the Jews? Fair.
Rape of Nanjing? Fair.
Carpet bombing of Vietnam? Fair.

See a trend here?
I would continue to show how stupid you are, but I don't see the point with arguing with a brick.
The only thing that I get when talking to idiots, is a headache.

bipolarpatient

Feb 27, 2011
eight boats in pearl harbor act revenge the american way drop 2 nukes on them as they are surrendering and then wait 70 years then send a tsunami to destroy most the country.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Serris said:
Eico said:
harmonic said:
Eico said:
Dropping two nuclear bombs on civilian cities is not justified.

We're not talking about killing soldiers. We're not talking about accidentally killing civilians in an attempt to kill the enemy and end a bloody war. We're talking about deliberately slaughtering hundreds of millions of innocent people who were simply at work, at school, sleeping, making love, meeting friends and living life. People to this very fucking day are born with issues associated with the radiation - the death toll rises. There is no separation of act and consequence. This is not a case of pushing a button, killing a few so the many can survive. This is the U.S dropping a bomb on the heads of men, women and children in their homes. Killing them. Killing people who had nothing at all to do with the war nor wanted any part of it. People like you and me. Dead.

Killing a few to save many can well be reasonable.

Slaughtering hundreds of millions of innocent people is not. Period.

Hundreds of millions?

You ever see that episode of Southpark where they break the dam? And all the news channels are reporting all these wacky numbers of death tolls... for instance: "We estimate the death toll in Chicago to be... Fifty BILLION."
People are still dying today because of it. It's nice that you've been able to forget all about it, but that doesn't mean it's over.
i may not remember the source, but i do remember reading somewhere that Hiroshima has a higher life expectancy then most american cities.
So nuclear war on innocents is unjustified, against the Geneva convention if I remember correctly.
BUT
On the HIGHEST estimate: 166,000 + 80,000 = 246,000 + some afterhand deaths. MAX 300,000 people died in total due to the bombs. So..... BAD but not hundred of millions.

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
Czargent Sane said:
Danish rage said:
If there are a biblical hell, people sure are going there for saying stuff like this.
really? endless torment for being a douchenozzle? that seem fair to you?
well, i didn´t say that, im not even sure there is a hell. BUT IF.
And if you do stuff like this it´s probably not the first time you do it and then you can just go to hell for all that i care.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
CheckD3 said:
For the record, not all Americans think like this. I'm an American and I don't think the part in the thread

I did, however, worry about my manga chapters not updating. Horrible? Yes, but human? Yes. No person is 100% selfless. Everyone here posting has at least at one point in their life said or thought something selfish. Maybe you cut in line because you were tired of waiting. Maybe you cut someone off driving because they were going too slow. Maybe you stole a little something, or downloaded a game or music. Regardless, we're all selfish, prick assholes
I hadn't thought about this until i read this post but, what if Oda is one of the dead?
As for us being selfish... debatable, but we can't empathise with this sort of tragedy. It's near impossible to imagine more than 100 people dead, after that it just becomes numbers. Even imagining 100 people is hard. So what im trying to say is that its hard to be emotional about the death of thousands when, honestly, their deaths have naught to do with you.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Eico said:
Killing people who had nothing at all to do with the war nor wanted any part of it. People like you and me. Dead.
First of all I do have to agree with you that Nagasaki and Hiroshima involved some awful acts of humanity that never should have happened.

However, the part of your post I quoted is incorrect. Every civilian in Japan did have an awful lot to do with the war. The Japanese government had pretty much the entire civilian sect working and providing directly to the war effort. Their civilian war involvement was actually far higher than the USA. So, as harsh as it may sound to say it, Japanese civilians did have something to do with the war.

By the way, can we all tone down the Anti-American attitudes here? Both sides did some pretty unspeakable things during World War 2. The Japanese war crimes were arguably the worst of the war. It's all irrelevant now.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were payback for Pearl Harbor... The Tsunami is a natural disaster...

Jonabob87

Jan 18, 2010
Buccura said:
Nationalism is a cancer upon humanity.
That depends what you mean by Nationalism. I'm a nationalist in that I want Scotland to seperate from the UK and be its' own country.

Then you have that whole "My country is better than yours just because" nationalism, which is the very bad kind.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
WOPR said:
joebear15 said:
WOPR said:
SillyGodDisco said:
What a bunch of ignorant fucking assholes.

How would they feel if America got hit by a tsunami?

Also, as for the "payback for pear harbor" part. We fucking NUKED two cities, that's MORE than enough payback. Twice the amount of people died in Japan than at Pearl Harbor.
just to say it
we got hit too, ONE person died (for being an idiot recording it)

and also on that note, Pearl Harbor WAS the payback, from our trade embargo bull
(yes they crossed a line but I'm just saying)

and the nukes were over-kill and uncalled for... plus what kind of dickless country nukes two cities full of civilians anyways..?

...oh right... **is horribly ashamed he lives here and wants to be somewhere else**
well Japan and just about every Major European country has more blood on their hands then the U.S. so when you move be careful where you go.
I was thinking Switzerland or Canada...
Come to SWEDEN! We have loads of space and need more people so we can prepare for our next empire, :)

Jonabob87

Jan 18, 2010
Serris said:
Eico said:
harmonic said:
Eico said:
Dropping two nuclear bombs on civilian cities is not justified.

We're not talking about killing soldiers. We're not talking about accidentally killing civilians in an attempt to kill the enemy and end a bloody war. We're talking about deliberately slaughtering hundreds of millions of innocent people who were simply at work, at school, sleeping, making love, meeting friends and living life. People to this very fucking day are born with issues associated with the radiation - the death toll rises. There is no separation of act and consequence. This is not a case of pushing a button, killing a few so the many can survive. This is the U.S dropping a bomb on the heads of men, women and children in their homes. Killing them. Killing people who had nothing at all to do with the war nor wanted any part of it. People like you and me. Dead.

Killing a few to save many can well be reasonable.

Slaughtering hundreds of millions of innocent people is not. Period.

Hundreds of millions?

You ever see that episode of Southpark where they break the dam? And all the news channels are reporting all these wacky numbers of death tolls... for instance: "We estimate the death toll in Chicago to be... Fifty BILLION."
People are still dying today because of it. It's nice that you've been able to forget all about it, but that doesn't mean it's over.
i may not remember the source, but i do remember reading somewhere that Hiroshima has a higher life expectancy then most american cities.
Doesn't that say more about those American cities than about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Eico said:
Kortney said:
It's all irrelevant now.
It was all very rationale and respectful up until there. I was getting ready to reply and discuss it with you.

War crimes (on both sides) are irrelevant now? Disgusting.
Yes. War crimes committed over sixty years ago are completely irelevent to an Earthquake/Tsunami. I don't see how they aren't. People are suffering in an Earthquake and instead people are too busy talking about what their country did before most of them were even born.

Irrelevant.

Morten Dall

Jan 7, 2011
It's just incredible. How can some people be so closeminded and ignorant? Sometimes the stupidity of these people amazes me.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
TU4AR said:

This is going around now
I can not express in words my frustration, so I have to use a picture.

I mean, seriously. What is this.

EDIT: Oh, hey. Found something.

Now the question becomes which came first.