Tsunami "payback" for Pearl Harbour

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I'd say Hiroshima alone was more than enough Payback for Pearl Harbor, not to mention Nagasaki, and why would anyone still have beef?

Freeze_L

Feb 17, 2010
That is disgusting. In what fucking world do they live in where saying shit like that is ok? pepole confuse me so much...

Gruevy

Jan 7, 2011
Wicky_42 said:
I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not sure what point you were trying to make there. You went from a protest at these posts that bring to attention something reprehensible so everyone can get worked up and denounce them, into a mini-tirade against tabloids and misinformation, into touching on a conspiracy theory, into a protest against fear of difference, wrapping up with talk of upheaval and infrastructure collapse caused by the mainstream majority.

Perhaps you need to get your ideas lined up a bit better ;)
Haha, I know, I'm just pissed and I can't really pinpoint it yet because these ideas are new to me, but shit, this is all so petty, so predictable, so easy, I can't stand it.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Open palm, insert face.

We already paid them back, people. We dropped a couple of bombs. They destroyed two cities. We helped them rebuild.

It's OVER. Drop it.

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
So what does that make the destruction of New Orleans and the economic depression? God's punishment for America for thinking that He personally enacts vengeance on the targets of their petty grudges?

FlakAttack

Dec 9, 2007
Japan is the only country on this entire planet to have EVER been attacked with nuclear weapons, and they were hit with TWO OF THEM. By who? Why the mighty United States, that's who. Japan got their payback for Pearl Harbour over 60 years ago. Let it go.

Jules57

Jan 27, 2011
Wasn't Fat man and little boy payback, one would think 2 nuclear devices would surfice

starkiller212

Dec 23, 2010
Why is anyone paying attention to these people? We should just respond like this: http://www.theonion.com/articles/responsible-thoughtful-nation-decides-to-ignore-ch,19647/

They're clearly insane and/or spouting bullshit for attention, so why do you even listen to them?

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Ah, the products of our lovely education system... gotta love these idiots with their firm grasp on world history... especially recent stuff like the 20th century.

Coming up next from these fuckers: complaints about the rising prices of entertainment electronics.

retrofish18

Jan 23, 2011
This is just insane. This would be like if when hurricane katrina happened, Japanese people went to facebook and said "I guess that's just payback for hiroshima suckers! Go Katrina!"

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Jabberwock xeno said:
Just get's worse and worse:

Wait, I thought it was taken down already. :/

Did the quake/tsunami combo seriously do that? (O_O)

That is a very bad sign. (X_X)

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Kingsman said:
Open palm, insert face.

We already paid them back, people. We dropped a couple of bombs. They destroyed two cities. We helped them rebuild.

It's OVER. Drop it.
Strike that, reverse it. :p

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Of course all those people conveniently forget about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Idiots will be idiots, and much to everyones dismay, there is nothing that we can really do about it.

Plazmatic

May 4, 2009
Jonabob87 said:
If this has already been brought up, do forgive but this has been brought to my attention:

*Link removed* (by the OP) People are sending messages to Facebook accounts apparently and that's also out of line.

Apparently there is a fair amount of Americans claiming that the Tsunami currently ravaging Japan can be seen as payback for an attack in WW2.

"getting a little more payback for peal harbour. they thought we forgot about that BS, didn't they?"

"Remember pearl harbour? Go tsunami go!"

Only two brief examples of a torrent of idiotic comments that seriously make one wonder where people get this crap from.

What are your thoughts, Escapists?
then again japan never actually did what Germany did and give out an official apology, or apologize what so ever, even their history books down play the events in world war II. this is not as idiotic as it may seem, though these are most likely trolls doing this and not old men and women.

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
8[

>;[ not at all ok.

Some of my best friends are over there, I still haven't heard from them...

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Ummm in response to pearl harbor we dropped not one but TWO nukes on Japan that, individually, were more destructive than the damage and death caused by the attack on pearl harbor. Don't bring this crap up, seriously.

ObsessiveSketch

Nov 6, 2009
Because a mass-suicidal attack on a flat-footed naval fleet is the same as a tsunami destroying much of the coast.

Yaaaay, intarnetz.