TV shows that only you remember.

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
Junk Yard Wars ftw. That was my favorite show ever and then it mysteriously went off the air. Now me and my dad are the only people I know who watched it.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
TheRedLucario said:
GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB like 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yeah I don't even remember it XD
Dude, I remember that show too! But I can't remember the name either.
Cardcaptors! I loved that show too!

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
General Vagueness said:
and I still can't seem to think of the name of this one cartoon that starred a boy named Max who wore a shirt with an M on it, I think it was yellow on red and he had blond hair and some kind of superpower.
Mighty Max?

darthmath said:
GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB lik 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yaa I don't even remember it XD
my god i remember watching this too. the cards got released from some sort of box and there was a girl who had a and or a staff that had to go out and collect the cards. i think that it might have been the very first anime that i ever watched. unfortunately i do not remember what it was called...
Card Captors which was the English version of Card Captor Sakura if I'm not mistaken.
It's already posted by someone else in this thread as well.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
General Vagueness said:
The Angry Beavers is seriously underrated.
Ughhh... I hated The Angry Beavers. Something about the ugly one's nose just got me.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
darthmath said:
GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB lik 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yaa I don't even remember it XD
my god i remember watching this too. the cards got released from some sort of box and there was a girl who had a and or a staff that had to go out and collect the cards. i think that it might have been the very first anime that i ever watched. unfortunately i do not remember what it was called...
apparently it was called CardCaptors.

Thanks Escapies

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
E-Ring. It was a military show that was cancelled in the middle of its first season a few years ago. I actually liked it.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Pirates of Dark Water [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirates_of_Dark_Water]. I loved this show as a kid.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I just thought of another one that no one seems to remember that I used to go crazy over...

The Space Cats. It started off with a bunch of puppets of cats acting busy in some secret base where they'd get their briefing and then turn into a cartoon.
Even Google images fails horribly when searching this show.

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
xmetatr0nx said:
haha, nice Alf used to weird me out as a kid so i never watched it. That and it would come on around the same time the Wonder Years did so i watched that instead.
the one episode i remember about alf CLEARLY is the one with the space roach that grew to be like 5 feet tall or so and could only die by cheap purfume!!! i mean i remember this episode in great details and the rest are a blurish thing but they did try to bring him back in that talk show garbage

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Megas XLR (think that was the name) and Thundercats. No one seems to remember them. Another show I used to watch used to be on Toonami. All I remember is one part from one episode. It involved a kid in anime power armor fighting some guy with 6 or 8 arms. The kid beat the guy when someone took a picture of the guy and it revealed that he only had two arms that moved very fast. Thats all I remember and its driving me mad.

neuromantic

May 4, 2009
I remember Pirates of Dark Water! Bloody hell, thats a blast from the past. Loved it.

OK...
Sharkey & George, anyone? I have distant memories of it..
Reboot?
BODGER AND BADGER!

Oh and something... about a herb garden? Where all the herbs were like, animals or something. I remember each one had a rhyme.. something about a very friendly lion called Parsley and a very feathery owl called Sage. :)

neuromantic

May 4, 2009
AboveUp said:
I just thought of another one that no one seems to remember that I used to go crazy over...

The Space Cats. It started off with a bunch of puppets of cats acting busy in some secret base where they'd get their briefing and then turn into a cartoon.
Even Google images fails horribly when searching this show.
That seems awfully familiar but I don't remember what on earth it was called.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
This Australian show in the 90s called "Spellbinder" it had a bunch of people with weird suits shooting engery balls at each other.

It was awesome!

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
AboveUp said:
General Vagueness said:
and I still can't seem to think of the name of this one cartoon that starred a boy named Max who wore a shirt with an M on it, I think it was yellow on red and he had blond hair and some kind of superpower.
Mighty Max?
That sounds about right.
*Googles*
Yeah, that's it, and it looks like plenty of other people remember it. Thanks.