TV shows that only you remember.

300ccs of medicine

Apr 9, 2009
Ok, I admit I didn't read all six pages.

M.A.S.K., from the 80s, one of those rare "toy set tie in animated TV series", someone uploaded them to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0BzBFWt8V8

Also:

Bravestarr! C'mon! The native american law man who came to planet new texas with his best buddy, a techno-horse named 30-30 who hates everything! and he has the power of eagle, wolf, puma and bear! Who remembers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAp12u-PDeo&feature=fvst

eels05

Jun 11, 2009
'The Herculiods',animated late 60's early 70's type cartoon.

'Werewolf',mid eighties,insane looking snarling werewolf costumes and surprisingly good story lines.

'V',..wow that show rocked my socks of as a kid.Predates the rip off 'Independance Day' by a decade.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Samirai Pizza Cats

i swear no one in my town remembers them

also there where the adventures of "Ulises in space"

yeah the epic myth of Ulises was brought into the future and sent to space, also, it was semi anime (Candy candy style)

hungoverbear

Mar 8, 2008
clicketycrack said:
Sometimes it seems like your favorite television shows from the good ole days may just be an insane product of your own imagination. Its like you're certain that they must have existed at some point but it seems to have been wiped from the memory of everybody else Twilight Zone style. For me it was Millenium. It was the show that Chris Carter did while X-Files was going steadily downhill. Unfortunatly, I can't seem to find anybody else who's ever heard of it.
I remember Millennium, i also remember it scaring the hell out of me. Do you remember the episode were the devil raping the lead character while he was asleep? yeah that gave me nightmares for a while. Also does anyone remember Freakazoid? that was one of my favorite cartoons growing up, and it seemed that it never got the credit it deserved.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
10:8 Officers on Duty
A semi-comedic but mostly drama cop show about a rookie and an older cop not getting along.
It had the 4th guy from the ghostbusters movies, and a bunch of unknowns.

Great show. Lasted one season.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
letsnoobtehpwns said:
That show was epic! Wolfs raised a fucking steer as a child! That turtle that was a major nerd! What the fuck was Rocco anyways?
You obviously didn't pay attention and so you probably missed a few other things; he was a wallaby, an Australian marsupial.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
General Vagueness said:
letsnoobtehpwns said:
That show was epic! Wolfs raised a fucking steer as a child! That turtle that was a major nerd! What the fuck was Rocco anyways?
You obviously didn't pay attention and so you probably missed a few other things; he was a wallaby, an Australian marsupial.
I haven't seen the show for at least 8 years. I forgot most of it.