TV shows that only you remember.

WiccaVamp

Jun 26, 2009
General Vagueness said:
What a cowinkydink, that's the case for me for that show too, except I forgot what it was called for a few years and I never watched it. That also happened with "Street Sharks" (Wikipedia FTW) and I still can't seem to think of the name of this one cartoon that starred a boy named Max who wore a shirt with an M on it, I think it was yellow on red and he had blond hair and some kind of superpower. Also "Eerie, Indiana" and this one on Fox, I want to say "Beetleborgs", it featured a haunted house and the residents you'd expect there and giant robot things that even then I thought were a rip-off of "Power Rangers" but it had a completely different aesthetic and more humor so I didn't care.
the cartoon with the blond boy was Mighty Max, he was the male version of polly pocket in later marketing.

I remember Denver the last Dinosaur,The adventures of Calamity Jane, she was like a female version of jesse james,Freakazoid,I personally really miss the tick,and the Beatlegeuse cartoon. those are some fond memories right there.

Faps

Jul 27, 2008
Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars!

I can't remember anything about it other than it having a green rabbit and some kind of sexual scene that left me feeling rather confused, no idea what it was only that it warped my fragile little mind...

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
kewlrabbit said:
I don't even remember the name or what channel it was on, but there was this show I used to like, about a guy who magically gets his newspaper a few days earlier and spends the episode trying to stop the bad things in it from happening. It was pretty good, but it's probably been off the air for a good 10 years by now.
It was called Early Edition. It had the one guy who look like Sean Hannity. I just got the first season from the library.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
I know two that mysteriously seem to have disappeared. Maybe not forgotten, but I haven't heard of them being on TV in zonks. The Clangers and The Wombles.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
notyouraveragejoe said:
Instant K4rma said:
Rocco's Modern Life. :D
This is an awesome TV Show! Another one I'm adding is Ren and Stimpy, personally I didn't like it but at least I remembered it unlike everyone else I've met. Also Biker Mice From Mars was a pretty good yet seems to be unknown where I am.

Finally in terms of total awesome there was one on the Discovery Channel 3 or 4 years ago. It was where they pick two animals who could possibly end up fighting each other despite the improbability. Then they get in experts of both to run tests to find out stuff like pressure exerted during bite, possible speed or etc. Then at the end they run a virtual/simulated fight. It was epic...wish I remembered the name.
Animal Face-Off [http://animal.discovery.com/videos/animal-face-off-crocodile-vs-great-white-shark.html]. This is one of my favorites, the Crocodile vs. the Great White Shark.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I'm sure there is one , I was talking about it earlier this week and everyone was like wtf. But now i've forgot which it is. I think it was the brave little toaster.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Gigantor the Giant Robot. First TV show I ever watched and then I abandoned anime for about 12 years.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Gaderael said:
notyouraveragejoe said:
Instant K4rma said:
This is an awesome TV Show! Another one I'm adding is Ren and Stimpy, personally I didn't like it but at least I remembered it unlike everyone else I've met. Also Biker Mice From Mars was a pretty good yet seems to be unknown where I am.

Finally in terms of total awesome there was one on the Discovery Channel 3 or 4 years ago. It was where they pick two animals who could possibly end up fighting each other despite the improbability. Then they get in experts of both to run tests to find out stuff like pressure exerted during bite, possible speed or etc. Then at the end they run a virtual/simulated fight. It was epic...wish I remembered the name.
Animal Face-Off [http://animal.discovery.com/videos/animal-face-off-crocodile-vs-great-white-shark.html]. This is one of my favorites, the Crocodile vs. the Great White Shark.
Thank you. That show was AWESOME (forgive the capitals but it deserves it)! Also I loved that episode as well but the one that stuck in my mind the most was the Elephant vs Rhino. That was a good one. I love this show.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Maid Marion and her Merry Men. It was a spin on Robin Hood where he was just a pretty boy who took the credit while Marion and the guys did all the work.

The other I remember is a show called "Murder Most Horrid" starring Dawn French where each individual show revolved around really stupid murders. Really dark comedy where the final episode had Dawn French as Death coming too early and interrupted a husband about to kill his wife. She then befriends the wife and encourages her to do more and more extreme things to piss her husband off so he'll kill her and Death can fill her quota.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
notyouraveragejoe said:
Gaderael said:
notyouraveragejoe said:
Instant K4rma said:

Thank you. That show was AWESOME (forgive the capitals but it deserves it)! Also I loved that episode as well but the one that stuck in my mind the most was the Elephant vs Rhino. That was a good one. I love this show.
It was an AWESOME show. I don't remember the Elephant vs. Rhino episode. I'll have to find that now :)

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
'Don't Forget Your Toothbrush'.

I can't even remember what it was about anymore. o.o But I know I watched it religiously.