U2 Wants To Be In a Videogame

Oct 5, 2009
Assassinator said:
Beg Bono, BEG I TELL YOU!!! *ahem* But it's kinda arrogant for them to compare themselves with The Beatles. But then again, it's U2, did we expect anything else?
scotth266 said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
I really am the only one who likes them, aren't I?
No, I like them too.

But seriously people, what's up with the hate?

I love that guy, so much.
I didn't even know Bill played guitar. o_O

As for U2. No. No you can NOT have a game.

IAmWright777

Sep 25, 2009
rainman2203 said:
There are a great many bands I'd rather see a game go to than U2,(like say, the Red Hot Chili Peppers). Those guys are so far up their own asses... they'd probably sell the guitar with douchey glasses that make the world appear as though you're its only hope when you wear them.
I agree with the RHCP band game, not that I really dislike U2.... not that I really like U2. It looks, in my opinion, that the beggars are trying to be choosers.

konkwastaken

Jan 16, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Eh i dont dislike them, i think most of the people here dislike them more for bono's smug jackassness than their actual music.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Guess what U2, I want to be in a video game too but I'd surely never buy a video game with you in it! (I really can't stand U2, their style of music hurts my ears.)

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
scotth266 said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
No, I like them too.

But seriously people, what's up with the hate?
Check out my first post to find your answer.

Worth mentioning my favourite album is The Unforgettable Fire. But still, whilst I loved their music during that era, there is no deniel that Bono needs to shut up more often than not.

Jul 9, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
No, I like them too. I really don't get all the hate. I mean, Bono may be insufferably smug at times, but the music is still quite good.

CastIronWin

Sep 15, 2009
i think U2 should be in a video game, but instead of their own rock band stick them in a gears of war or something.

you'd sell way more copies of a game where you get to smite bono with an orbital death laser then play some crappy songs by the irish prat!

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Srsly said:
"Hey guys. We went to be popular too..." Ugh, please. U2 totally gives me heartburn, so I definitely wouldn't want them in my Rock Band game.
"Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies"
Scotsmen in back: "THEN STOP CLAPPIN YOUR FOOKIN HANDS!"

But yeah.. they are fucking full of themselves XD

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
RAND00M said:
Abedeus said:
Gorillaz as video game characters.
That would be Legendary.
Gorriliaz, Del The Funky Homosapien, Jack Black, Dethklok, Crazy Frog... I could go on.. It would be a fighting game where characters have certain epic C-C-COMBOs with other bands... the brutleness will know no bounds! and it would be awesome to see Dethklok try and look serious teaming up with crazy frog XD

Charley

Apr 12, 2008
Jimmy_shredshot said:
Oh noes! Bono in 3D! Such a thing should never exist...
Is it worth pointing out that technically he's already - oh nevermind.

U2 are already in world peace, planet saving and Father's Day - why do they want to be in a game?

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Nope, your not alone in this cold world.

U2 = All Hails

OT: Since I don't bother about music games and less if my favourite band would appear in one of em', I could not care less.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
WhiteTiger225 said:
Gorriliaz, Del The Funky Homosapien, Jack Black, Dethklok, Crazy Frog... I could go on.. It would be a fighting game where characters have certain epic C-C-COMBOs with other bands... the brutleness will know no bounds! and it would be awesome to see Dethklok try and look serious teaming up with crazy frog XD
Have it a Fighting/Whatever hero game.Where the winner gets to play a kick ass solo on the corpse of his rival.