Ubisoft Drops the Bomb in Post-It Note War

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
KeyMaster45 said:
no oneder said:
KeyMaster45 said:
no oneder said:
Aren't this offices?? Shouldn't they be working on stuff??
Workers are allowed a lunch break, and the work day does eventually end. It's not inconceivable that they put it up after hours when they weren't on the clock.
Okay, I can see that, but really? Am I the only one here that sees this as a huuuge waste of time?? They must get like 5 hours of lunch break...
Or you know, they used the lunch break to plan and didn't start work on it till after the work day was over. Hell, it could have all been orchestrated on employees' free time.

It's also far from a waste of time, stuff like this is usually healthy for work place morale, why else would the bank across the way be allowing their workers to put game characters on their windows. It's healthy competition that encourages team work amongst the employees and probably allows them to blow off some much needed steam. Remember both sides are first and foremost businesses. If this was all being conducted in a method that was leading to workers neglecting their daily duties the higher ups would have shut it down after the first characters went up.

You can put your mind at ease, the sticky-note assassin is not cutting into the development progress of anything they're working on.
You just won't let it go won't you? I really don't care if sticking post-its in a window is stopping the development on Assassin's Creed 7 or 8 or 9. I just hate it. There, I hate it. And I hate these captchas too.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I know we're not really allowed to post image-only replies, but...

This is just too great for words.
I salute you, Ubisoft.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
kman123 said:
Wait, were BNP genuinely pissed or were they playing along?
As I see it. Employees at Ubisoft were bored. Set up some small retrovideogame figures. Bored employees at BNP saw this and made their own. Marketing department of Ubisoft saw it as an opportunity to create some extra PR and assembled all the employees to create Ezio-v2.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Ok, I admit that's pretty cool. Still does not remotely make up for Ubisoft's DRM bullshit though.

Woeps

Oct 18, 2010
Darn... I was in Paris two weeks ago and already wondered what it was with all the logo's and game icons on all the windows.

Come on BNP post the main villain of the series or something ^_^

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Jonluw said:
I know we're not really allowed to post image-only replies, but...

This is just too great for words.
I salute you, Ubisoft.
I think this is necessary here and I thank you, good sir, for posting it. Ubisoft needs to be commended.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
The French surrender? Surely not...
HA! History joke!

[sub]They aren't Italian you know! XD[/sub]

OT: I never heard of this prior to this news post but man I wish I lived in a company that had enough money to spend on a post-it battle. That's crazy XD