Ubisoft Releasing "Big" Assassin's Creed Game in 2011

Faulty Turmoil

Nov 25, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I'd like to see a female Assassin for a change, Maybe during the Napoleonic war or WW1.
I'd love to hear the conversation between Desmond and Lucy after his first session.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I'd like to see a female Assassin for a change, Maybe during the Napoleonic war or WW1.
I'd love to hear the conversation between Desmond and Lucy after his first session.
That would be... Interesting... O_O

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
I'm hoping they keep the focus tight on the core story. If they branch off to Russia and other places, I'd prefer them to be self contained DLC. AC2 was a lot more popular than AC1 because, I think, it contained a more charismatic character but if they add too many new ones I think we will struggle to connect with them.

And weirdly... I actually don't want to play as a female assassin. Not as a core character. I think I'm afraid of how she'd turn out. :)

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Delusibeta said:
Call of Creed 4: Postmodern Ancient Stabby Knife Gunner Warfare confirmed for next year. Please begin rolling your eyes.
Fixed that for you. Everything needs subtitles.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Canny wait to see what they do with the franchise and what if they let us choose the era, like jumping between time periods?

Faulty Turmoil

Nov 25, 2009
z3rostr1fe said:
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
If by interesting you mean completely hilarious then yes, interesting.

G Skunk

Apr 19, 2010
So many creative ways this could go, but we all know it's just going to be Renaissance Italy again. Why? Because Ezio = money.

I'm going to be flamed to hell and back for this, but after playing as that Marty Stu for two games, playing as Desmond Miles doesn't seem so bad anymore...

Dec 14, 2009
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
z3rostr1fe said:
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
"So Desmond, did you assassinate the target?"

"Err, no, I spent a few hours in the shower..."

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
God, WHEN are we gonna get more info about Thief 4?

Assassin's Creed is great and all, but TWO AC games have been put out since Thief 4 was last TALKED about.

For the love of God, let it not be vaporware.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
mind they could go on for several more games, they said at the start of AC1 that they intended to do several AC games so not really suprising another is coming out

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
z3rostr1fe said:
U71L7Y_F0RMUL4 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Desmond: "Can I ask you a question?"
Lucy: "Go ahead.."
Desmond: "Umm... What can I use as a tampon in that era?"

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
I barely have the energy to keep going with Assassin's Creed. I enjoy them right up until their endings where they seem determined to open more questions and reveal no answers. At this point, I just want to see Desmond stab the doctor and be done with it.

Jun 7, 2010
Please don't start soulessly milking this wonderful series that has been consistently original (well except maybe brotherhood.)

I hope it isn't AC3, I want that coming out in 2012. Hopefully it's a spin-off set in either world war 2 or victorian england.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, Ubisoft, set this in WW2 and i'll...i'll...write a strongly worded letter expressing my dissapointment!

For me, Assasin's creed has been all about making something different from the rest. When the first game came out, There was not a single succesful game set in 12th century middle east.With the second one, They went to renessance (sp) italy. Never before done in a game. I hope they continue this trend, Victorian england FTW!

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
This is a very bad idea. Less development time = More bugs, less depth and a generally overall worse game. Ubisoft should give themselves some time to make sure everything is smooth before releasing the game in my opinion. Not to mention, there can only be so many AC games in such a limited amount of time before the concept begins to get stale.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Is that really a surprise?

Good and all, but it's not like we didnt expect more Assassins Creed in the near future

skitskat

Apr 14, 2009
assassins creed game? 2011? neato.

maybe it'll finally be the pc version of the game, as its getting released next year and i have to wait ages for it...

yet another franchise thats practically abandoning the pc...like so many others...