UFO sighted over Chinese airport.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Now all the video needs is the X-files theme playing. But in all seriousness if this is a military experiment then its a stupid one. You got spot an attack plan like that a mile away and it would be a pretty easy target. I'm gonna lean towards alien.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
The shape of that reminds me of a sperm cell,no joke.

This reminds of a similar thing that happened in Moscow around a year back, that incident just kind of went away...

lasherman

Mar 11, 2009
If it really is aliens, would they just give us the secret to perfecting inter-planetary travel already, damnit!? It's probably just some spoiled alien teenagers in their parents' new luxury saucer, cruising around the solar system, panicking us simple life-forms.

Seriously though, it probably is just some secret aircraft prototype or something. I know people are going to say "Well if that's all it is, why are they being so secretive about it?", well maybe because it's a classified military prototype?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
^?

Anyway, that just looks like a ball of light travelling across the sky.

lasherman

Mar 11, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
lasherman said:
If it really is aliens, would they just give us the secret to perfecting inter-planetary travel already, damnit!? It's probably just some spoiled alien teenagers in their parents' new luxury saucer, cruising around the solar system, panicking us simple life-forms.

Seriously though, it probably is just some secret aircraft prototype or something. I know people are going to say "Well if that's all it is, why are they being so secretive about it?", well maybe because it's a classified military prototype?
we tried. we really did. problem was when the US got a hold of it. it turned out the alien's tech couldn't be used by humans because it was too radioactive and only they can handle that kind of radiation. crafty assholes.

EDIT: also, why WOULD THEY? they would need a reason to give us stuff. like in spore, do i go helping every species? hell no because i got shit to do.
Well, if Hollywood has taught us anything, it's that over exposure to alien radiation won't kill you, but will most likely mutate you into an alien yourself. So we just need a few 'test pilots', then BAM! We've got our own aliens with our own alien tech.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Uh, er, ah, weather balloon. Yep.

Echer123 said:
In the beginning it looks like a whale ghost.
"I've got the culprit, Chief. It's a Code: Whale Ghost."
"May God have mercy on us all."

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Definitely a UFO. I can't identify it, it flies, and it's most certainly an object.
It is rather pretty ^_^

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
I refuse to believe this UFO has anything to do with aliens. If aliens ever came to Earth, the most pointless thing they could do would be to hover in the sky for a few hours and then leave. I can't see any species wasting resources on that.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I hope it is aliens ;D Friendly ones!

Even if it was just some super secret tech it'd make life a whole lot more interesting. Just to know there's people out there working on some crazy tech ahead of out times.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Somehow I don't think it's experimental aircraft.

there's something wierdly familiar about it....

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
God damn it. Look like someone tasked with destroying all the Chinese humans couldn't remember the important rule of keeping a low profile. I am not pleased with this.

Okay seriously, it's certainly interesting and it's either just a bizarre comet or possibly a military prototype or maybe it really is an alien spacecraft. Either way, it wasn't doing anything particularly menacing, more like it was just trying to leave. So I doubt these aliens, if indeed they are aliens, have any kind of agenda against the humans.

[sub]The wimps![/sub]

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Huh. It's unlikely that this will turn out to be legitimate aliens, but whatever it is, it seems pretty interesting.

Xodyac

Jul 10, 2010
DarthFennec said:
Definitely a UFO. I can't identify it, it flies, and it's most certainly an object.
It is rather pretty ^_^
Ah, ninja'd.
But yeah, this. It's definitely a UFO. Maybe not particularly alien, but definitely a UFO.