Uncivil War: Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Doctorin' Ain't Easy

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Doctorin' Ain't Easy

Medical license? Jim and Yahtzee don't need no stinkin' medical license.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Watching Yahtzee be so precise with that bonesaw grated on me a little. Everybody knows the best way to remove the ribcage is to grab the hammer and flail wildly.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
He's dead Jim.
I... love you for this statement. Thank you.

Jim, use a damn hammer for the ribs. Or a wrench. Aim for the sternum and bam, you're in business.

As the face of all of us fat guys, I expect better from you :p. Though I guess we could argue that your recent weight loss is impacting your ability to accurately represent us... still, thank God for Jim.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
It is amazing to think they've been doing this so long now and Yahtzee has only just managed to take the lead for the first time. For some reason, I imagined he would be way better than Jim when this first started.

Speaking of which, I reckon Yahtzee's screen was the most precise playthrough of Surgeon Simulator I have ever seen.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
"Like homeopathy: if you're next to some doctors, you take on the properties of doctors." That's not how homeopathy works. The doctors have to be immersed in water first.

Oskuro

Nov 18, 2009
RJ Dalton said:
"Like homeopathy: if you're next to some doctors, you take on the properties of doctors." That's not how homeopathy works. The doctors have to be immersed in water first.
LOL :D

I think this cyber-replacement surgery should be part of the actual game, as well as some zombie related stuff (maybe the corpse tries to bite you?)

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
So this is why SS 2013 was YouTube fodder, those physics are just mad. Well I guess that's the risk you take when engaging in a competition in a game with such bizarre logic.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
You guys could do MarioKart next week, like 3 maps on timetrial and see who gets the fastest times. Or then 3 times on the same map to see who scores the best time.
That's my suggestion :) (I think you both have that game...??)

Funny episode, Yahtzee was really good at this!

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Have to say that Yahtzee's Facehugging ribcage was inspirational (he had that down to a T every time too!). Have to try that too next time I play this.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
It was inevitable with those big sausage hands of yours, Jimmieboy! Hah!

I'm being awfully mean, but Yatzhee was unusually kind and gentle this episode.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Yatzhee is just a little too good at this game. Like, its kinda creepy and I kept thinking of Marathon Man while watching him butcher his patient.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I don't know what went wrong for Jim, patients make the best doctors! That's why everything goes great when inmates run the asylums.

Also, I realized roughly four minutes into the video that I'd maybe picked a bad time for lunch.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology."
"no we don't!"
"Oh, well, just throw some power tools or some shit in there. He'll be fine."
RJ Dalton said:
Does Yahtzee have a degree in homeopathic medicine? I hope not, because that means his degree's in Baloney. Then I'd have to deploy the firehose.