Underrated Shooter XIII Is Back From the Dead

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Liquid Paradox said:
Ironman126 said:
It's cell shaded AND brown. Oh god. Excuse me while i flashback to Borderlands...

Ok... Episode over. I'll probably be giving this a look. At least it isn't just brown.
but please, please PLEASE don't compare this game to borderlands. Yeah, cell-shading. This time, at least, it was cell-shaded for a reason.
I wasn't really comparing it to Borderlands, i was just stating my apprehension about the cell-shading, but you're right, this has a reason to be cell-shaded.

guise709

Feb 2, 2010
Damn the nostalgia rush I remember staying up late at night playing multiplayer with my brother. Oh and the singleplayer was so fun I still have the game for the PS2 and if I had one I would probably play the damn game.

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
Jazoni89 said:
Dusty Fred said:
Fantastic! XIII is one of my favourite games ever, if not THE favourite. I've even just started reading the comics out of affection for it. I love random, unexpected-but-brilliant news of this sort. I might just have to buy a games console for this...
Um...it's for PC, IOS, and Mac.

Did you read it right?
I'm going to have to go with 'no, I did not'. I was very tired when I read the post! Either that or I was just so bedazzled by the title of the thread that other information slipped by unseen...

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
Major Jones'd better not look like a dude this time.

This is Major Jones :

This is a dude in an army jacket :

Learn the difference please.

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
I prefer my Major Jones to look like a military woman rather than a fanboy-service sex object...so I go for the version in the game, and I also loved Eve's voice acting.

Anyhow, looking at this link:
http://www.incgamers.com/News/29350/follow-up-to-xiii-confirmed-not-coming-to-consoles

Looks like this *isn't* going to be a sequel...but a re-imagining. But I'll still go for it to support the project. I'd be happy to replay a reimagined version of the original if it means I'll eventually get that sequal.

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
I couldn't find a picture from the original comic book where Jones is in military gear, but my point is, she should look like a woman.

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
I think Jones in the video game does look like a woman.

If you follow this link, you'll see six little photos of her, in all of them she looks like a woman to me:
http://music.ign.com/articles/440/440799p1.html