Unexpectedly Hot Game Characters

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Some Dunmer woman from Oblivion. I think she was in Bravil. Yes, I actually found an NPC in Oblivion that wasn't incredibly plain-looking. I was quite surprised.

Alyx Vance was kinda cute, but Valve just went to the trouble to make a good-looking female character that wasn't oversexualized. So it was expected, I suppose.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
amrl said:
Aren't all female game characters usually designed to be hot? Sigh. Anyway, I honestly can't think of one.
Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking too; and I was a little worried that that would be the universal response when I made this thread. I just found it odd that I would sometimes get much more turned on by Heather from SH3, even though she's freckly, miserable, and wearing a thick vest zipped up to the neck, than I would with any Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur character hell-bent on assaulting my senses with perfect skin and barely hidden T&A.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Halios said:
I don't think KoSMoS counts, bro. She dresses like an android swimsuit model and has more unnecessary "features" than Windows Vista Ultimate.

Remember, this is supposed to be UNEXPECTEDLY hot game characters. KoSMOS is a little bit too in-your-face.

I would have accepted Shion Uzuki, however.

quiet_samurai said:
Lulu from Final Fantasy X, her and her long black, cleavage-tastic, covered in 20 belts hotness.
You too buddy. Read the topic again.