Unforgotten Realms Begins Season 3

Danpascooch

Zombie Specialist
Apr 16, 2009
5,231
0
0
I wish they wouldn't come back, they were great for about a season and a 1/3, but around the time of the "Ultimate Tower of Wizardry" the show stopped being funny, and I'd rather it die as something we will all remember fondly rather than drag itself out till we're all really sick of it and remember it as something crappy.
 

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
5,891
0
0
I swear I almost jizzed my pants when I seen the trailer come up.
 

Samurai Goomba

New member
Oct 7, 2008
3,679
0
0
danpascooch said:
I wish they wouldn't come back, they were great for about a season and a 1/3, but around the time of the "Ultimate Tower of Wizardry" the show stopped being funny, and I'd rather it die as something we will all remember fondly rather than drag itself out till we're all really sick of it and remember it as something crappy.
Hey, this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. The tower of wizardry was the point where I really tuned out.
 

Danpascooch

Zombie Specialist
Apr 16, 2009
5,231
0
0
Samurai Goomba said:
danpascooch said:
I wish they wouldn't come back, they were great for about a season and a 1/3, but around the time of the "Ultimate Tower of Wizardry" the show stopped being funny, and I'd rather it die as something we will all remember fondly rather than drag itself out till we're all really sick of it and remember it as something crappy.
Hey, this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. The tower of wizardry was the point where I really tuned out.
I'm glad it's not just me.

I strongly believe that all things should end before they get dull, so that the memories of them are fond, and not crappy.
 

LilGherkin

New member
Aug 15, 2008
1,993
0
0
PayJ567 said:
Am I the only person who thinks this is bad news. I thought the show was good but it just got very rubbish.

Hey I'm just stating my opinion I'm not insulting anyone of you personally.
Yeah, it really dropped the comedic ball at the start of season 2.
 

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
8,379
0
0
Good, I have to say I rather like this series. It went down in quality a bit though so I'm hoping the third season improves itself a bit.
 

dex-dex

New member
Oct 20, 2009
2,531
0
0
Daveman said:
:O

Cool, I'll check that out, thanks. I had kind of given up after they left, I figured it would just end. Clearly I was very mistaken.

I almost felt the same about Pure Pwnage but then I saw the 1st episode of the new series on youtube and I was ecstatic.
actually with the pure pwnage guys they got their own tv series on showcase (canadian station)
 

WastedHero

New member
Jan 14, 2009
136
0
0
PayJ567 said:
Am I the only person who thinks this is bad news. I thought the show was good but it just got very rubbish.

Hey I'm just stating my opinion I'm not insulting anyone of you personally.
You're not alone, I feel like the series "jumped the shark" pretty hard with the whole Harry Potter parody. That's why when Doraleous and Associates introduced a character called "Harry Pooter" for a couple of episodes I thought they were going to kill the series.

To anyone thinking about making an online cartoon series, Harry Potter jokes and parodies are OFFICIALLY off limits!

I might watch the one new episode, however that episode would have to prove to me that the series has changed its ways or else I'll just ignore it.
 

AkJay

New member
Feb 22, 2009
3,555
0
0
I see how it is.
Apoc. Lane is ending, so you take UR out of retirement. The Escapist is really starting to get on my last nerve as of late.