Unforgotten Realms Begins Season 3

PotatoHunter

Nov 10, 2009
THE story sucked, but the humour was always spot on! ill watch it.

all thats left on escapist for me is ZP, and Doraleous and Associates (best show on escapist right now)

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
The first episode / epidoses could have been better if they'd took more time with the scripts and storyline, but who am i to judge...

personally i think this show ridiculizes gamers. more than bringing some kind of gamer identity.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I Love Unforgotten Realms, I've been going to their website way before they were picked up by the Escapist. The only problem was I was banned from the Forums... Twice DX But oh well, I still love the show. I thought the addition of a plot was good, but I do admit that it did kind of hurt the jokes. Anyways, if the new Episodes of Unforgotten Realms are anything like their two specials, then I can't wait to see it!

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Seriously, this is the serious that first brought me to the Escapist. Now I can't wait for season 3!

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Awesome. I'm glad the escapist continues to promote it even though it's no longer on their site. It sucks that it will no longer be weekly, but that also means no time constraints and better episodes (hopefully) so we'll see. The old episodes where amazing and the show seemed to be getting back on track so I'm excited.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
My favourite episodes were always the old school classic ones where the artwork looked terrible. Those were bloody hilarious. I kind of wish the series would go back to those roots.

Eh, but you'll never know. I'll probably at least give season 3 a shot.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
It was nice of the escapist to advertise this even though unforgotten realms isn't here anymore :)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Nice.
I've been sort of wanting a new episode. My friend will be ecstatic when I tell him.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
lol love the trailer for the new season! XD hope they do a bit of recap been so long since the last time i watched it :/