Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
Wait, Sit Schmoopy is no longer a sorceror, then that means no more flare jokes NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Not our precious flare jokes. And what of poor Petey? Petey, where are you?!?! Cool episode still. But dose this mean that this is how they'll look, and no longer like their former selves?

Lebeau's Bounty

Dec 30, 2008
Oh come on! The aribiter, man! Poor, cute, cuddly little grumpy guy.

Not only does it turn that he's shorter than Altair and not so bad a$$ after all, and not only does he get scythed in the spine, but he doesn't even get to drink the lemonade.

Poor little lad. You heard him.

"The arbiter would like some lemonnaaaaaade."

(Funny episode!)
B

davidoth

Jan 17, 2009
Omg that is awesome! Schmoopy is Altair from Assassins Creed! Is Petey going be a Pikachu? That would be awesome if Nailo was Gandalf The White.

stebbiti

May 7, 2008
i miss the high bear thingy !

where is the axe man thing and the peetee will he ever evilute and be come High bear and hava the lazer eyse and sum bling and a monicle so he can be wizard 2

BigTex

Jan 12, 2009
man i remember wen these episodes were longer, that wat i want. ( who wants sum slighty warm lemmnononmade? lol classic)

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
You aren't even worthy of talking to Rob; however, the fact that you did anyway doesn't really matter because I have great confidence that he will ignore your sense of entitlement and general lack of intelligence just as he always has, instead of letting a annoying buzzing fly ruin his day as is your desire. The thing is, you people don't really matter. All you do is roam the internet demanding entertainment and getting mad when things don't go your way, just like a little kid. The rest of us grew up when we got older. It's not too late to grow up and shut up. So, in conclusion, I don't care if I get banned for this, because what really matters is that the juvenile whiners get a decent thrashing, whether or not it's considered appropriate, because, well, it is. Otherwise they'll think they can just get away with it, because they will.

Kiroshimatsu

Oct 17, 2008
Jursa said:
Great episode, and while they are back to level one, it's nice to know that Schmoopy is finally a class that he can use for something other than flare...
But... no more flares T_T That's what he was all about!

Lonan said:
You aren't even worthy of talking to Rob; however, the fact that you did anyway doesn't really matter because I have great confidence that he will ignore your sense of entitlement and general lack of intelligence just as he always has, instead of letting a annoying buzzing fly ruin his day as is your desire. The thing is, you people don't really matter. All you do is roam the internet demanding entertainment and getting mad when things don't go your way, just like a little kid. The rest of us grew up when we got older. It's not too late to grow up and shut up. So, in conclusion, I don't care if I get banned for this, because what really matters is that the juvenile whiners get a decent thrashing, whether or not it's considered appropriate, because, well, it is. Otherwise they'll think they can just get away with it, because they will.
Not sure who you're talking about, but all in all, some people take their entertainment for granted and are total babies about it. Just walk over their tantrum-ing bodies and enjoy the shows.

Samah

Jul 7, 2008
ricksed said:
Great episode but one question is Roamin dyslexic?
No, he's dylsexic. ;)

Also, thank god for Altair-Schmoopy. Been waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages... it even made me go play (and finish) Assassin's Creed.