Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Arbiter says "I would like some Lemon Grenadesssssss" btw.
i noticed the 2nd time i watched, priceless :D! Hope next next week's episode is as good as this one! Cant wait for them to be weekly as well!

craniifer

Jan 18, 2009
So...does Gary have a level adjestment now that he's an elite. I gotta admit, I liked seeing arbiter. Everybody's obsessed with Master Chief, but Arbiter actually has character, albeit character of a 2-dimensional nature, but character nonetheless.

hebdomad

May 21, 2008
But what about wrath of Canadian lumber? and pette?

My only gripe is that the episodes don't go for long enough... though given the time they are produced in, I can't complain. Maybe more plot per episode? bah what have I to say, it's already a successful series.

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
Well, Rob, I must say that your work has definitely improved over the past few months. Decidedly. I don't know what in the world some of these naysayers are complaining about with their whole 'UGH, GLAD IT'S NOT BIWEEKLY NEMORE, YOU LAZY SON OF A-" they need to just appreciate what is given to them free of charge and accept the work put into such a finished product.

Exposition aside, brilliant work. I hope to see more ass-kicking in the future from our new hero of Awesometon. Lemon grenades.

Mister Payne

Dec 13, 2008
If there's one thing I know about this show, is that it's getting more and more professional on each episode. Unforgotten Realms has really gone a long way as that 2-bit web toon.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Awesome episode!
Just one thing...
Why did Grandma keep her spells and abilities (Mass Teleport) when she was put in a new body and Schmoopy doesn't?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Skeleon said:
Awesome episode!
Just one thing...
Why did Grandma keep her spells and abilities (Mass Teleport) when she was put in a new body and Schmoopy doesn't?

Different body, same class.

the_evil_mole

Jan 19, 2009
so i was watching the intro to the rest of this season and i realized that if they were trying to take nailo, schmoopy, and gary out of it they did miss one part.....the very end when it shows everyone, they are still in it. not quite sure why they would do that, but other then that this is a great episode, my favorite in the entire series

silo267

Jan 19, 2009
hey first off great episode and i too would like some lemon grenades. ans secondly um im probably not the only one who did not get it but was with the intro?

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
silo267 said:
ans secondly um im probably not the only one who did not get it but was with the intro?
It's because the characters not shown were missing. Petey is in the sea monster and Gaary, Scmoopy, and Eluamous were in Roamin's mind. "This intro is not broken" really cracked me up.

By the way, I really liked Mike and Rob's dialogue about Roamin and Gaary. A reference to us silly fans, perhaps?

Nedned

Sep 18, 2008
"If we wanted to skip all this role playing crap we'd be playing unforgotten realms fourth edition"

That made my day.

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Skeleon said:
Awesome episode!
Just one thing...

how are they the same class?
the new body is clearly a witch.(and not at all a princess).
and grandma is clearly a wizzard.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
restoshammyman said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Skeleon said:
Awesome episode!
Just one thing...

Witch isn't a class
Granma doesn't have a monocle.

Your arguing with the guy who gets to make up everything as he sees fit. I'm not sure you can win.

Deer Rat

Jul 22, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
restoshammyman said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Skeleon said:
Awesome episode!
Just one thing...

Witch isn't a class
Granma doesn't have a monocle.

Your arguing with the guy who gets to make up everything as he sees fit. I'm not sure you can win.
Pwnd by the Epic Lumberjack.

the_evil_mole

Jan 19, 2009
so wait a minute, if he was a lumberjack before, and he had to relearn new spells because he was a different class now, then doesn't that mean that he is not a lumberjack anymore?

Deer Rat

Jul 22, 2008
the_evil_mole said:
so wait a minute, if he was a lumberjack before, and he had to relearn new spells because he was a different class now, then doesn't that mean that he is not a lumberjack anymore?
Well, he really wasn't a lumberjack, that was just a running joke, he was a sorcerer, but now that he took the body of a new character that was an Assassin he's now an Assassin.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Weeeeelllll.....

No no no no no no no no no no no!

Come on Gary, it's the only way. I already drank 8 glasses of water.

Noooooo! Noooooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! XD