Unforgotten Realms: Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Haha, that's the second time he sneaks in Cloak of Shadows nerf cries in one of his videos :D Brilliant.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Roamin's still my favourite character.

"If you ask me, they're retarded. Trust me, I'm an expert on retard.." Aaah, made my day.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
"Wait, you're a sorceror?"
"I wanna cast a spell!"
Even though that was an epic quote, it pales in comparison to anything that Professor Walrus says.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
The episode was amazing as always. I like the new plot twist and all the jokes but this episode just didn't seem as good as the last one. Can't wait for more!

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
The argument between Schmoopy and James, Eluamos's inner-voice ranting, and the growing friendship between the Arbiter and Gary was hilarious, especially the 'suck my balls, Paladin!' But tthe one part that really made me laugh was the scene of the two Colbolts 'fishing' for the gems. Looking forward to the rest.

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
Simply Histarical...

The jokes were a lot better and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off...

Can't wait for the next one...kobold

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode, Rob. I'm a bit interested in the fact that the character Schmoopy and Gaary took over aren't even trying to rid them from their bodies....or even caring that much.

mr mcshiznit

Apr 10, 2008
As always Rob, great show. The jokes this time had me laughing pretty hard.
sv93 said:
"Gary, c'mon Gary. Don't leave a brother at the door to the club." "thats the guy I was talking about. Oh, let me do the honors then. SUCK MY BALLS PALADIN!" That was awesome, I nearly cried laughing
Right on the money. Laughed so hard at this.

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
When I finally broke down and watched this series, I wound up watching the entire run in one sitting. Good work, Rob. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
The guy writing it isn't the only one who thinks the end is funny! XD

I was waiting all day to come home and watch this episode, and boy, did it deliver!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Good one Rob. I love the whole self sattire thing you're doing. I can see how the plot involving the gems is starting to come together . BTW, I think I need some explanation. WIth their double personalities, can Schmoopy, Nailo and Gaary switch to their other personalities taking over the body?
Finally, When. the. hell. will. we. see. Petey. again?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Also, what happened to Jacque? He was completely missing from this episode.