Unforgotten Realms: Episode 21: LF1M Need Healer

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Bwahahaha at the very, very, veeeeeeeery small light projection and the ''must have been nothing''. This is so true. Sneak games never avoid these 2 retarded cliches. Good job!

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
I saw the "Fight for our right to par-tay" as soon as he started that little speech :p

Awesome as usual.

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
Hey Nathan Allan whoever the orchastrator is YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO GET ME SOME KNOW HOW ON YOUR UNFORGOTTEN REALMS MUSIC SUCH AS SHEET MUSIC OR WHEREVER THE HELL YOU GET THAT MUSIC IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT'S SHEET MUSIC PLEASE E-MAIL IT TO [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
*Kicks previous poster* Dear gods, man. Show some dignity or something.

Anyway, I know exactly how Schmoopy did it. (And by "Exactly", I mean "This is total BS, so laugh it up".) Ogres have great stamina, hit points, and damage reduction...in active combat. When not in active combat, they're more open to attack - naturally - AND it is a rule that all tough enemies be extremely vulnerable on the back of the head during such times. It happens all the time.

Chillin

Nov 23, 2008
Haha, that was really good. I especially liked the part with Mike + Rob.

And the intro looks great in the widescreen format now! Hurrahs!

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
when he wall hugged the tent i thought back on my countless hours of playing Tribly the art of theft

i dont know if that joke about gary being a tank class was a L4D refrencee but i know that i didnt get the rest of the conversation rob had with gary

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
Kekon3 said:
when he wall hugged the tent i thought back on my countless hours of playing Tribly the art of theft

i dont know if that joke about gary being a tank class was a L4D refrencee but i know that i didnt get the rest of the conversation rob had with gary
A tank class is someone who can take a lot of damage without dying, someone with high health and defense abilities.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Funny, when I think of the ogre seeing like...nothing, I think of Metal Gear Solid. No matter.

We can't stop with the ogre sound, business. Not until I hear that whole army do it in unison! Imagine... Ogres in stereo...

Also, Gaary could've done the whole tank-bit. He respawns in like...five seconds! The only thing worse than an enemy you can't damage is an enemy that won't stay dead...and is Gaary.

hymir101

May 15, 2008
LOL! Awesome...Loved it. Great Episode...I love how you just twist the show to work for you(1-hitting ogres...that is definitely possible.) Can't wait for an epic Spider-Bear Combat episode...

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
The instant I saw the spiderbear I couldn't help but think

"He has eight freaking monocles! Run for the hills mike, run for the hills!"

and yes, I realize the new spiderbear doesn't have monocles and is not a wizard.