Unforgotten Realms: Episode 23: Yo Dawg

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Really great episode Rob. I was laughing for most of it. Can't wait for the tower of ultimate wizardry

jebbedo

Mar 5, 2009
I really liked that one, keep up the good work, and what really got to me was rob fighting timmy its not half as funny unless you have siblings to catch going through your stuff.

Sinow

Mar 4, 2009
Good episode. But if Kobolds have their own language, how did Eluamos Nailo talk to them in "FYI I'm a spy"?

Other thn that, excellent episode.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
That was just meh until Rob tried to kill Timmy XD

And how do we KNOW we haven't seen a dragon yet? They can change shapes, right? DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!

... And Steve and James are one fourth dragon >.>

... Speaking of steve, he's referred to as the dragon warrior's son, just like james, but earlier it said that he was born of an elf fire god or some crap, right?

absolutshurik

Feb 9, 2009
question...if they both have new bodies, why did Schmoopy still have that spell cast on him that made him look like the Kobolds in that one part?

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
absolutshurik said:
question...if they both have new bodies, why did Schmoopy still have that spell cast on him that made him look like the Kobolds in that one part?
Watch the previous episode >.>

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
NOOBSAUCE said:
zomg I was kinda going meh at the whole episode but the last 30 seconds or so were absolutly hi-freakin-larious keep up the excellent work Rob
True, True
but i found the language black guy stereotype joke kinda funny

Foshoxtac

Feb 8, 2009
Really?
Kekon3 said:
NOOBSAUCE said:
zomg I was kinda going meh at the whole episode but the last 30 seconds or so were absolutly hi-freakin-larious keep up the excellent work Rob
True, True
but i found the language black guy stereotype joke kinda funny
Really? 'Cuz i found it freakin' hilarious.

=D

Codenet

Jan 4, 2009
when schmoopy turned into a kobold i didn't get it cos he only had that power in his other body, but anyway the last bit was bloody funny