Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

Moffman

May 21, 2009
Loving the "two-fingers up" approach to whiney fans in this episode, sweet work Rob. Sure gay jokes are easy, but sometimes it's these jokes that get you laughing and they certainly did that for me. Really good episode, thanks Rob, nice to see the new angle of it (slagging off the whiners :p)

Crais

May 27, 2008
I took the flashing "fan service" in a completely different way, which made me question the nature of UR's audience. Great episode, but poor Mike. He can't even get any respect from his own NPCs. The subconscious is certainly the craziest thing.

Also, to Mr. "Exhibit A," think before you post. Or at least have some idea about the series you complain about before complaining.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
A great episode. Now Nailo gets to die too! I am still refusing to believe that Roamin is dead though and desperately want a T-shirt. This episode seemed like it was all about the jokes and with that it succeeded tremendously. Bringing Petey in was an excellent idea as well. Nice!

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, Petey's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
I think its pretty obvious that they
went back in time...

Danarok

Oct 19, 2008
Its shame that an entire third of the episode (yes, calculated it) is purely intro and outro credits. That's before you start to take into account the whole starting "When we last left our heroes" and ending "[In the next episode] will our heroes... [etc]?" stuff. The whole thing now seems just so short at less that 4 minutes of 'content' per episode. Meh, I dunno, its (normally) pretty good so I probably should stop complaining... right?

Athen

May 7, 2009
Not sure about the whole time-travel thing, mostly because that would make everything so confusing. If they traveled back in time, then Maelstrom0 wouldn't really be a problem anymore because if they went back to the future, it would now be in a completely different timeline where Maelstrom0 never came to be.

Athen

May 7, 2009
Also, assuming it is time-travel, how does Elizibeth, the great gladiater, end up as a random, low-level, undead rat walking nearby Codswell?

Aeroflame

Jan 24, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
ok, here is what i think:

*knowing rob, roamin probably is alive. he uses condescending lies like that to keep people tuned in. i wasnt born yesterday, :p

*they are back in time. if you recall from episode 7, aka Chicken Salad Sandwich, roamin and gaary got into an arguement about time travel. gaary used a refference from terminator, where as the coversation was progressing, he kept losing his clothes...

-ben
I agree with the first point, but either it's a joke and he's coming back soon, or else it's a cue that it's gonna be a long time before we see him again, so we can forget about him for a while.

Agree with the second point too. There have been hints about them going to the past since episode 27.

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
I never heard of those limited edition t-shirts. Was it just a joke, or did I really miss an announcement about it?

Also, Douglas isn't Timmy. They just sound similar. Anywho, I won't post my thoughts on him because Rob likes to change his story if someone guesses it. Or maybe not, I dunno. :p

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, Petey's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Didn't you hear Gary say "I owe Roamin 5 bucks"?
They went back in time.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
What actually happened to Petey and Jacque? Did I miss an episode or something? They just disappeared...

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Wait, petey was a cracker this petey is grey...
looks brown to me in this episode

anyways think about this time gnomes time traveling in unforgotten realms and then think zero punctuation and unskipable it's just an idea.