Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

nate30030

Nov 21, 2008
im starting to think more and more rob just makes these shows to piss more and more people off per episode for his entertainment

URfan

May 14, 2009
Rob is prob getting bored with the show like time gnomes so he pissing ppl off so they stop watching then he stops Unforgotten realms even through i hope not every1 one is saying what i said bout him being bored with it....

thevegetarianzombie

Dec 11, 2008
The jokes on you, I was so busy with Prototype last week that I didn't watch this episode until the next one was already released! HA!

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
URfan said:
Rob is prob getting bored with the show like time gnomes so he pissing ppl off so they stop watching then he stops Unforgotten realms even through i hope not every1 one is saying what i said bout him being bored with it....
You just spout garbage all the time? Try not to pretend like you know anything.

URfan

May 14, 2009
no dude i love unforogtten realms i swear this is my favshow in the world god i cant get enough of it but dude if u are rob great work but i was saying what every1 else was saying kk? but if youre rob you rock keeep it up!

URfan

May 14, 2009
i was just saying what the other ppl are saying kk i hope u dont i was saying what like all the other ppl said

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
i hope that there will be an Unforgotten Realms soundtrack with all the music used in the series cause so far it's all kickarse music!