Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
two cliffhangers in one episode! well well you are sneaky. And the series is great dont stop macking them and remember you can do anything is you belive in yourself!

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Im almost agreeing with broken wings here.

maybe itll perk up when they actually finish a quest...

rosac

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
Broken Wings said:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.
What?? 2 Cliffhangers was awesome!! How can you not like 2 Cliffhangers?? I mean 2 Cliffhangers was awesome!!

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
I'm liking this season a lot more than season 2 so far, even with all the cliffhangers.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
Hmm.... Two for one? What an amazing deal!

Also, does it seem strange to anyone if I don't care whether Douglas lives or not? Just checking.

"You're terrible at quoting things, Wiggly."

demmonix

Feb 12, 2009
Without URealms I'll die.
Very nice episode and uh I wasn't expecting 2cliffhangers at once :(
Groundbold FTW

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Couldn't help but crack up at "Oh MAN, You should've seen the look on your face"

Also, "IKNOWNOTHING!"

Fantastic episode.

WtfLobster

May 20, 2009
Another week to find out nothing, just like last week.

You seriously need to make this storyline work, i remember old schmoopy and nailo that used to be great, and now its just messed up :>

iseestupid

Feb 25, 2009
"It's time to kick ass and take out the trash. And I'm all out of...bubblegum."
Great episode, they've really seemed to pick up recently.
But the 2 cliffhangers is just mean. :(

Athen

May 7, 2009
You are a cliffhanger master, I applaud your awesomeness. Now you should make a Timmy the Evil episode so that everyone has to wait another week!

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Loving the tiny gun that the Groundbold uses...
also if this show was going to do a Final Fantasy style joke (which i find are oddly lacking seeing as most RPG's get mentioned) then the ultimate spell could be flaraga...or Ultima
probably wont tho

Itchinader

Jun 11, 2009
Rob, you better not be pulling our leg and leave the cliffhangers unresolved next episode. Because if you do, I'll.........just keep watching it.

HvD

Lord of Dragons
Apr 16, 2009
2 cliffhangers is mean!!! But seriously has someone been watching Hogan's Heros lately, "I know nothing" quoting Schultz lol.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
lol that was awesome i couldn't stop laughing after the cliffhanger joke lol. worth watching douglas3 is still alive though

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
*sigh*
I think I'm going to go watch season one again. It might remind me that this series still has the potential to be good again and convince me that it will be worth watching next weeks episode.