Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

R4D0Mn3ss

Apr 16, 2009
Great episode, but now I want to murder you as you left two cliffhangers to the things I sooo wanted to see D;

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
The cliffhangers are cool and all, but really the actual episode clocks in at 4 mintues, and a portion of that is a black screen.

I don't know how hard it is to animate and write an episode so I won't pretend to, but the episode did feel a little short.

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
urgh76 said:
Broken Wings said:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.
shut up u pansy
Are you totally fucking retarded?
Or do you genuinely believe that he has no right to voice his opinion?

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
After reading several posts from people I have to raise a concern: The whiners are affecting the series in a negative way. In the little time there is for every episode per week sometimes it is spent (wasted if you will) getting back at these people somehow instead of keeping with the entertainment; As a consequence those who do not read the forum tend to be confused at this and forget about Unforgotten Realms.

Robert, while I appreciate you paying attention to these ingrates's feedback don't let them get to you so much as it'll damage the series. After all this is what happened to FFVII after Zippy Nomura saw what a cashcow the game was and spawned all these dairies.

Mausenheimmer

Feb 11, 2008
I like this series, but I really dislike the weekly updates. I timed the intro and exit credits and they take up about two minutes, which means that it's only a four minute show. While the four minute format is great for Yahtzee's style of humor, Rob's style relies more on build-up and irony, and needs more time as a result.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Agent Larkin said:
Ickabod said:
Agent Larkin said:
"I know NOTHING".
Is this why there was no "Sins of the Unforgotten"?
Huh?
Whenever Mike or Rob cheat they get a Sin of the Unforgotten. (or is so believed) so if Mike cheats then he should get a third one for the pair of them. Unless Rob has just dropped that from the show.

Vriggchan

Jun 18, 2009
Awesome Show dude! I wish they were longer, But you do an incredible job of entertaining me at work to the dismay of all my coworkers!