Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
deathsong17 said:
STOP TEASING US AND START THE SEASON ALREADY
:'(
Chris B Chikin said:
So, who else reckons that this season is going to make even less sense than season 2 did?
Makes perfect sense imo as long as you are able to distinguish humour between plot a task a lot of fans are not able to fill.
I believe a critical has just been scored.

PayNSprayBandit

Dec 27, 2008
richard misiak said:
ummm, can't help feeling you could have just made the season premiere rather than this trailer..
This wasn't just some trailer. It's not like he threw together the UR logo and some shots of the characters, it was a brilliant continuation of the satire that makes this show great.

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
Damien the Pigeon said:
The voice of Schmoopy singing in the background cracked me up. Now I have something to look forward to!
It cracked me up as well.
Adding the zeroes to the stats followed by adding the o to Maelstrom was a nice touch too.
Oh, and the pink fanny pack that Timmy is wearing. =P

This Unforgotten Realms Season 3 trailer was more interesting / entertaining
than Blizzard's Wrath of the Lich King intro trailer.

Nice job Robert Moran.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
stormcaller said:
Blizzard ripped Rob off!

Love the flying undead rhino instead of Saragosa lol.

I'm going to make the first fan-whinge of the season, if Timmy is now playing Maelstrom0 what happens to Timmy the Evil's dark night character and Prof.Walrus?
Professor Walrus is secretly Krungle the ogre king

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
looks pretty sweet. season 2 was a lil confusing at the end and i hope some loose ends do get tied up. malestromo is gonna be tough instance for ol rob and mike.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Sorry but this was cheap. Sorry, but 2 weeks for a 3:21 Min. Trailer? And then it's only mediocre? But OK, you do this for free, so I can't blame you for nothing.

URfan

May 14, 2009
He is right it wasnt just some pics from season 2 and also the other person is right we've waited long enough just make a new episode!!!

URfan

May 14, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
hmmmm. Im so pumped for the next season. i like how he even used a Sapphiron joke. World of Warcraft FTW
World of warcraft PWNS

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Michael_McCloud said:
I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.
He absorbed the remains of Thor, gonna get a little bigger then normal from that.