Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
warpenguin said:
The trailer was great but what was with Maelstrom?s bad eye switching from his right to his left. Did that always happen? Now I have to check the other episodes.
Im not sure that They did I think he may of rammed the red gem into the empty socket or maybe he has been keeping another one their with a fancy new power the whole time

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
i haven't seen the wotlk trailer, or played wow, though i can read comments so at least i can understand why some people really liked it, though on a personal level i was disappointed.
as far as problem management goes, all they need to do is use the other end of the pencil on maelstroms stats, get rid of the chart for the stupid rhino, and carry on what they were doing.

as much as i do like the series, if you want my honest opinion, the first episode was amazing, and the four or so others that came after it were quite good, but since then it's lost most of the humour. maybe this is due to the fact i haven't played dungeons and dragons, so i found the rob that had no clue what he was on about a hell of a lot more funny then the rob who is taking the story seriously... but still...

now a few bits, like the searching for traps, would get old quickly, and other stuff which wouldn't work because he now knows how the game works...
but these acts really seem to have gone nowhere, and i'd love to see them re-introduced:
wanton cruelty - killing the beggar, then explaining that nailo was bad at games because he would have let him go
TKing - casting flare on nailo to loot the caravan and taking two wheels
getting annoyed over stupid things - "why the hell did you use the holy water?"
showing the usual take on adventure games - throwing the stuff down the well, tries everything.
useless stats - "it may seem stupid now, but i actually took points out of my swimming stat, to put points on my running from the ladies stat"

i'm still looking forward to the new season, but it's not the laugh a minute it used to be, its turned into a laugh an episode, which if they keep shrinking at the same rate might become what it used to be.

Athen

May 7, 2009
Draculafreak said:
What does the 'o' in 'Maelstromo' stand for? Obese? Cuz he's put on a few.
Ugh, I hate people who have no clue what they're talking about.

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
Flying Dagger said:
as far as problem management goes, all they need to do is use the other end of the pencil on maelstroms stats, get rid of the chart for the stupid rhino, and carry on what they were doing.
Oh, because that would be so entertaining. >>'

I don't think you get it.

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
warpenguin said:
The trailer was great but what was with Maelstrom?s bad eye switching from his right to his left. Did that always happen? Now I have to check the other episodes.
I'm 100% sure that rob made images of the different characters
with the arm and legs separate and able to move etc...

but in order to change which direction they were looking, he just used a horizontal flip effect and didn't redraw the characters.

I noticed this because I noticed the same effect with the 2D characters in Maplestory

yes i said maplestory

the MMORPG for those with laggy interwebs

Asthayanax

Apr 24, 2009
I don't see why anyone'd get worked up over some Anon's crappy opinions over the freaking INTARWEBZ.

None of our opinions matter; welcome to the freakin' Internet.

Cabamacadaf

Mar 17, 2009
That was a pretty good trailer. I still like the original series better, but this one is awesome as well.

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
this trailer is impressive. now I will just sit here and stop breathing until the first episode of season 3 will be released.

Lucidia

Aug 5, 2008
i hope this season makes alot more sense then season 2 no offense but i loved season 1 but season 2 kinda put me off alittle

Dropsnap

May 21, 2009
If you all recall with the season 2 trailer rob said that his trailers had nothing to do with the actual subject, so we might not see anything about maelstrom0.

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
when season 2 was over i was like oh fts season 3 wont be out till...judgement day...and i came here today saying i might as well watch zero punctuation and what do i say on the front page? HOLY SHITSTALKERS