Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

hidden walls

Jul 10, 2009
since it is the unforgotten marathon i decided to watch the origanal unforgotten realms anyone noticed that deligoth nador is in the intro to episode 4 ?

also great episode rob keep it up

Athen

May 7, 2009
alexgher said:
unforgotten_bain said:
Dude, It's a day after, are you not going to at least let us have a courteous 48 hour notice?
By THOR! This is blasphemy, this is madness!
dude do you even know what a parody is madness? THIS IS UR!!!
I already made that joke.

Enraged7Wolf

Jul 3, 2009
Enough talking more killing....I don't even care if it has to do with the "plot" I just want some random acts of violence

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
um...was this week the season ending? if so that was a short season, if not, then where's my episode!? just like hamster of dawn said, you sometimes need a break, but no heads up? come on,rob. come on.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
lwm3398 said:
um...was this week the season ending? if so that was a short season, if not, then where's my episode!? just like hamster of dawn said, you sometimes need a break, but no heads up? come on,rob. come on.
Thanks for the link to the explaination Delmar Wynn

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93081-Unforgotten-Realms-Marathon-and-Trivia-Challenge

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Went of UFR for abit, but now that the episodes are a good length again things are getting fun again. I hope Roamin makes a return.

roran12

Mar 8, 2010
haha wheres the art of making bells next to doors class? i couldnt remember the whole long name