Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

Athen

May 7, 2009
Hmmm, usually by now on the forums, Rob would have given us an explanation, yelled at us for complaining about a show we don't pay for, or some combination of the two. I'm just kind of curious about why he seems to have disappeared.

Athen

May 7, 2009
KotaroKun115 said:
Since Everyone is crying and Whinign About the New episode Not Being Up I will State What I think May have Happened...
The First And most Likely Cause of The Delay is That Rob Was Abducted By Aliens and They Decided to Make him their Leader...
In order to Have Longer Episodes We Are switching Back to the One episode Per 2 Weeks Schedule Again.
Rob Said $%#% It and Quit Urealms.
Purhaps We Will Never Know.
If rob became an alien king, I'm sure he'd still have internat access. But that means the must have abducted him and made him their SLAVE WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS!

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
Ack, why is there no new one? And no new There Will Be Brawl, either! Maybe there was an announcement about this but it'd help if it was somewhere you'd actually see it rather than buried in some forum thread most viewers will never look at.

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
I was wondering about this myself. And as badly as I want to see a new one, I do know that Rob has a life too, and when he gets it done, he gets it done! I mean. crap, you write a cartoon that's this good each week and tell me you can do even half as good as all this? But that being said, I was afraid something bad happened to him or perhaps it was like a season ender that wasn't stated as such?

alexgher

Apr 9, 2009
unforgotten_bain said:
Dude, It's a day after, are you not going to at least let us have a courteous 48 hour notice?
By THOR! This is blasphemy, this is madness!
dude do you even know what a parody is madness? THIS IS UR!!!

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
not just me been refreshing the escapist all day then?

his internet has probably gone down or something shit happens

if not hope hes ok :p

Virus49

Jul 7, 2009
I think the new episode may be so awesome it broke time and now it is frozen in time. Unable to be put on the net for us all to enjoy?

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
Virus49 said:
I think the new episode may be so awesome it broke time and now it is frozen in time. Unable to be put on the net for us all to enjoy?
Well they are so awesome but didn't break the internet...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93081-Unforgotten-Realms-Marathon-and-Trivia-Challenge

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
WOOT! MARATHON BAY-BAY! This is awesome! ... But doesn't account for Brawl. Tho brawl does seem to get delayed sometimes.

Zyon74

Jul 9, 2009
He must be busy with others things, because he does have a life other then UR. Making and uploading a new episode everything week must have gotten to him and he is taking a break maybe going back to the twice a week update. So just calm down and do something else get out of the house hang with friends and check back in a couple of days.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
doubt he is going back to every other week. probably decided to take a week off or got caught up in updating his site or something (hopefully everything is ok) guess we wil have to be patient to find out

EDIT: Thanks for the link to the explaination Delmar Wynn

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93081-Unforgotten-Realms-Marathon-and-Trivia-Challenge

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
OMG after much thinking about it, i finally think i know what those "sins of the forgotten" are for! (dont read ahead if you dont wanna potential spoiler, idk how to make it so you click it and it appears)

Due to the talking at the end with the king of Reldawynn (however you spell it) and Nadir about the "sins" i think thet thay are created whenever they survive death and it has the power to destroy one of the nadir gem.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
DotSlashFacepalm said:
OMG after much thinking about it, i finally think i know what those "sins of the forgotten" are for! (dont read ahead if you dont wanna potential spoiler, idk how to make it so you click it and it appears)

Due to the talking at the end with the king of Reldawynn (however you spell it) and Nadir about the "sins" i think thet thay are created whenever they survive death and it has the power to destroy one of the nadir gem.
When ever they cheat they get a sin of the unforgotten.
Thats why schmoopy has 3 i only now 1 but i now another one is in episode six another one in epis 26 moving Roamin from Kadoral --) to them

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
Eh...anything is possible now that Timmy has screwed up the game am i right? Also What was Schmoopy's third anyway? mabye he got one too When Nailo Cheated w the dice swap?

Phill

Albert Wesker
Jul 10, 2009
Very good, the series is just getting better and better, will Douglas ever be able to master that fire teleport spell?

WiccaVamp

Jun 26, 2009
i liked the poking fun of harry potter and the funny weird explaination for why the nader gems exist...though i thought that because he didnt have his book (stated in a previous episode) that he couldn't say much more about them?

I liked when they were rolling dice in a previous ep and sir schmoopy kept calling it Balbasaur instead of one lol

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Phill said:
Very good, the series is just getting better and better, will Douglas ever be able to master that fire teleport spell?
dont u mean dougls 3???